Worst Coach Ever?

Guess I should have been more specific. He will never be over 500 against Fcs schools
I do not believe you. Go back and look at the context. Youre always wrong, you can't admit being wrong and you lie and you're not good at it because it make no sense.

Good talk.

Isn't he 2-0 against FCS schools (ETSU, Chattanooga)? Or did I miss a joke?
Behr was very impressed with our effort against Georgia State. Even though we lost the game at the time he still thought we had a great coach. He thinks somehow he's been Vindicated. Yes Tennessee has gotten on a hot streak but the competition is not the competition that we played in September and October. We beat some really bad teams. I'm happy we did but that doesn't make us world-beaters. He doesn't like to admit that he supported Butch Jones and Derek Dooley. But he loves to point out other people if they make a mistake. So basically I was making a point to him about Georgia State.

I do not believe you. Go back and look at the context. Youre always wrong, you can't admit being wrong and you lie and you're not good at it because it make no sense.

Good talk.
The fact that you liked Butch Jones and Derek Dooley tells me you have been very wrong about things in the past LOL. You're a coach worshiper. I'm still not convinced we have the right coach even though you are. Let's see what happens next year when we play Florida Georgia and Alabama.

The fact that you liked Butch Jones and Derek Dooley tells me you have been very wrong about things in the past LOL. You're a coach worshiper. I'm still not convinced we have the right coach even though you are. Let's see what happens next year when we play Florida Georgia and Alabama.

All joking aside.

Where are you getting youre information that I have put in bold?

All joking aside.

Where are you getting youre information that I have put in bold?
We have been arguing on here for years. Every coach you have defended. I have a friend that you have argued with on here also about the same thing. Anytime somebody says something negative about a loss or about a bad coaching decision you run to the rescue.

Behr was very impressed with our effort against Georgia State. Even though we lost the game at the time he still thought we had a great coach. He thinks somehow he's been Vindicated. Yes Tennessee has gotten on a hot streak but the competition is not the competition that we played in September and October. We beat some really bad teams. I'm happy we did but that doesn't make us world-beaters. He doesn't like to admit that he supported Butch Jones and Derek Dooley. But he loves to point out other people if they make a mistake. So basically I was making a point to him about Georgia State.
A little reason here, the “really bad teams” we have recently beaten are better than the first 2 teams we played. This would be supporting evidence for the case that we have greatly improved since the beginning.

Reactions: Old-n-4getful-Vol
We have been arguing on here for years. Every coach you have defended. I have a friend that you have argued with on here also about the same thing. Anytime somebody says something negative about a loss or about a bad coaching decision you run to the rescue.
You have mistaken me for someone else. I remember people I've argued with "for years". I also wasn't posting in the ff hardly at all until 2016 and practically none while Dooley was here.

My only defense of Butch was I didn't think he should have been fired in 2016 until Hart was gone and we hired a new AD. Turns out it probably didn't matter, but I didn't defend him because I thought he was our answer.

Sorry, wrong again.

Wrong again.

No that’s me! So when do we fire Pruitt?

GA ST isn't FCS. I don't think you're making the point(s) you thought you would.

A little reason here, the “really bad teams” we have recently beaten are better than the first 2 teams we played. This would be supporting evidence for the case that we have greatly improved since the beginning.
I agree that we have improved. It's just hard to judge by how much. It would be nice to play Florida again or maybe Georgia and see if those would be more competitive

Reactions: rikberry31

VN Store

Back