'20 GA S Doneiko Slaughter (UT SIGNEE)

Sure did. What did you find so masively impressive?

explosive. nose for the ball. good ball skills. appears he can play close to the line of scrimmage which would imply he would do well as a star position. he is also an accomplished track athlete running 100, 200, and 400 meter races... otherwise I thought he was meh....

explosive. nose for the ball. good ball skills. appears he can play close to the line of scrimmage which would imply he would do well as a star position. he is also an accomplished track athlete running 100, 200, and 400 meter races... otherwise I thought he was meh....

Basically speed. I will give you that. And I guess he could be one of those diamonds in the rough out of UGA that barely any SEC teams have evaluated.

Basically speed. I will give you that. And I guess he could be one of those diamonds in the rough out of UGA that barely any SEC teams have evaluated.

I would agree with you he is not a top of the line piece . I think Lawrence is top of line. McDaniel and Green a notch below Lawrence. Kids like this fill out a position group. He brings versatility and would be a special teams mainstay

VN Store

Back