'20 TN WR Holden Willis (USF commit)

We have a cornerback that has 7 or 8 interceptions on the season, and he is able to cover pretty cover. He plays wide receiver on our team. He is no 4. Isiah Matheny!

How come this "we" that you are referencing is different from the "we" that you were slinging last year? Is this "we" a moving target or are you just that connected?

Ainge said this morning that this kid is a step slow, would likely have trouble getting separation in the SEC and that Pruitt shouldn’t offer him a scholarship. Said he would be a great candidate PWO though.

He ran a 4.63 electronically timed 40 at the open. That’s not slow for someone his size. Put him in a college weight program, and he’s going to be a 225 to 230 pound nightmare for opposing defenses. Watch his highlights: he makes some sick catches, regardless of classification.

How come this "we" that you are referencing is different from the "we" that you were slinging last year? Is this "we" a moving target or are you just that connected?
I think I get your question about the “we” but it is our team. I hope I answered that right.

Reactions: jp1
I think it is going to be a good game. Lake co and Huntingdon was averaging 51 points per game, and the score was 30-20 Lake Co.
I don’t know what Greenback is averaging point wise, do you?
I think they were around 40-50, at least the last few games. Its difficult to measure how teams will do against good team based on MOV. It will be interesting to see how both teams prepared. It will be obvious.

I think they were around 40-50, at least the last few games. Its difficult to measure how teams will do against good team based on MOV. It will be interesting to see how both teams prepared. It will be obvious.
They were, and both defenses were actually good. They held us in check for a little while, but we’re able to get a big lead at the beginning.

He ran a 4.63 electronically timed 40 at the open. That’s not slow for someone his size. Put him in a college weight program, and he’s going to be a 225 to 230 pound nightmare for opposing defenses. Watch his highlights: he makes some sick catches, regardless of classification.
Yes he did! Just, and I may get torched, how he compares to another receiver I’ve seen play, Tee Higgins and Willis are very similar in size, speed, and ability. TH did play against obviously better comp, but I’m positive if rolls were reversed the results would be the same. If Willis gets the opportunity to play for the Vols program he could be a dominant receiver.

The money for the county and city is in the hole. It is really bad when your the 11th poorest county in the nation. The had to get donations from places to even have anything for the schools

That is what happens when you have 75% of the population on Entitlements. No Tax Revenue. Dead Towns & Counties.

Yes he did! Just, and I may get torched, how he compares to another receiver I’ve seen play, Tee Higgins and Willis are very similar in size, speed, and ability. TH did play against obviously better comp, but I’m positive if rolls were reversed the results would be the same. If Willis gets the opportunity to play for the Vols program he could be a dominant receiver.
Tee is much quicker than HW. I’d be way more interested than his agility drills/times instead of straight line 40, the most overrated time in football

Last edited:
This dude would be a diamond in the rough for us. Hope he jumps on.

Last edited:
Got to many needs for better players right now. There will a time when CP might can take a chance on a someone like Willis. Or let him come in as PWO.

You know CJP would take him as a PWO today with the promise of going on scholarship after the first season. Now if he found a bag of cash on his porch to cover the first year then he’s in the boat - make it happen VN!

Got to many needs for better players right now. There will a time when CP might can take a chance on a someone like Willis. Or let him come in as PWO.
From what I have seen of his play, it is not much of a chance. He is a local kid who is big, has great strong hands. high points the ball, blocks and plays with passion. We have plenty of little fast kids who don't see the field. I would rather have him catching TDs than having to try to defend him catching TDs against us.

From what I have seen of his play, it is not much of a chance. He is a local kid who is big, has great strong hands. high points the ball, blocks and plays with passion. We have plenty of little fast kids who don't see the field. I would rather have him catching TDs than having to try to defend him catching TDs against us.

To many higher recruits on the board to try and get right now. I can't help who Butch brought in. Only 7 spots available. I am sure the kid is 1A good but we got huge needs. Let him PWO like those who just earned their scholly's.

He is a local kid and UT fan. If his grades are good, he is eligible for the Hope scholarship. Probably can get him some type of local scholarships where the cost for UT is negligible. If he wants in, there is a path to get there. I hope we get him, just dont want to use an initial 25 scholarship.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Tee is much quicker than HW. I’d be way more interested than his agility drills/times instead of straight line 40, the most overrated time in football

April '16 @ The Opening Regional in Charlotte: Higgins ran a 4.23 shuttle and 4.75 40; weighed in @ 188 lbs.

May '19 @ The Opening Regional in Murfreesboro: Willis ran a 4.13 shuttle and 4.66 40; weighed in @ 200 lbs.

Last edited:
You know CJP would take him as a PWO today with the promise of going on scholarship after the first season. Now if he found a bag of cash on his porch to cover the first year then he’s in the boat - make it happen VN!
I volunteer to be the one to drop it off.

April '16 @ The Opening Regional in Charlotte: Higgins ran a 4.23 shuttle and 4.75 40; weighed in @ 188 lbs.

May '19 @ The Opening Regional in Murfreesboro: Willis ran a 4.13 shuttle and 4.66 40; weighed in @ 200 lbs.

Nice. And he looks to have very good hands.

Reactions: CamSnod1997
Agreed, however, I think TH’s HS senior numbers and HW’s are very close in comparison.

VN Store

Back