'20 GA ATH Jimmy Calloway (UT SIGNEE)

Forgot Johnson and whoever else we pick up in this class. And Hyatt is waves better.

But we can have BOTH.

You see what type of plays Chaney likes to call. How many times he let JJ in the Wildcat?
How many shallow crossing routes? He's tailor made for this offense.

This kid is super dynamic. That's why OU, Auburn and Florida are after him...

But we can have BOTH.

You see what type of plays Chaney likes to call. How many times he let JJ in the Wildcat?
How many shallow crossing routes? He's tailor made for this offense.

This kid is super dynamic. That's why OU, Auburn and Florida are after him...
Was he “super dynamic” when he committed? Rather have BOTH but not going to crawl into the fetal position if Means II jumps somewhere else. He’d play little if any his first season...we can sign someone as good or better in short notice.

Was he “super dynamic” when he committed? Rather have BOTH but not going to crawl into the fetal position if Means II jumps somewhere else. He’d play little if any his first season...we can sign someone as good or better in short notice.

Yeah he was.
I said he's another Randall Cobb when we offered. When his fastest time was 4.7...
He later ran 4.42 and 10.7 100 meter

We are a 2-10 ball club without Jennings and Calloway this year. That needs to be replaced and I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it's on the roster right now.

Yeah he was.
I said he's another Randall Cobb when we offered. When his fastest time was 4.7...

We are a 2-10 ball club without Jennings and Calloway this year. That needs to be replaced and I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it's on the roster right now.

Your evaluations suck. Also, our QBs and RBs killed us this year.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol
Yeah he was.

And you believe a freshman can come in and compare to either Jennings or Calloway, 2 senior wide receivers most likely headed to the NFL? That's crazy talk.

And you believe a freshman can come in and compare to either Jennings or Calloway, 2 senior wide receivers most likely headed to the NFL? That's crazy talk.

You have to replace with them with somebody of similar talent is what I'm saying. And YES both Hyatt and Calloway have that type of ability. They can't help that they'll just be freshman....

We can get Rakim Jarrett and doubt he produced like JJ did this year. But as a Sophomore?

Yeah he was.

Calloway wasn’t Calloway this time last year...he developed into a beast. Jennings was a beast who left a lot on the field. Palmer was a waste and a drop machine. It’s called development. We don’t have their CLONES on the roster, but we have talent that only needs the targets to flourish.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back