Tyler Byrd

Tyler Byrd never developed into the level of player I thought he could be. I'm not putting blame on him or the coaches. Sometimes that's just how it is. But with that being said, he is an outstanding young man, with high character because he never quit, maintained a love for the university and contributed. He will be a great ambassador for the university going forward. I think the same can be said of CFA. Close friends, I believe from the same school.

Tyler Byrd never developed into the level of player I thought he could be. I'm not putting blame on him or the coaches. Sometimes that's just how it is. But with that being said, he is an outstanding young man, with high character because he never quit, maintained a love for the university and contributed. He will be a great ambassador for the university going forward. I think the same can be said of CFA. Close friends, I believe from the same school.

yes both from same high school in Naples, FL. Both outstanding young men who will do well in life.

You can blame the last staff. They sucked at development.

Fils-Aime redshirted and will be back next season

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

VN Store

Back