2020 Presidential Race

I’m not sure he has any concrete beliefs. Seems like an opportunist who’s just trying to find a path toward presidency. Eventually realizing there was no opportunity on the left, he took a sharp right into the center left vacuum.
I think you are 100% correct.

I’m not sure he has any concrete beliefs. Seems like an opportunist who’s just trying to find a path toward presidency. Eventually realizing there was no opportunity on the left, he took a sharp right into the center left vacuum.

The left is a crowded place. They all look the same. Like a spot of bleach on a white rug. He played Trumps game, Only didn't go as far right.

The left is a crowded place. They all look the same. Like a spot of bleach on a white rug. He played Trumps game, Only didn't go as far right.

Well it’s quite the contrary. The left is currently take up by Bernie Sanders, and as well as Elizabeth Warren to a degree. The rest (Biden, Klobuchar, Harris, Booker, etc) are all centrists. Pete knew that no one on the left would choose him over Bernie at this point, so he strategically pivoted to the right, despite the already crowded pool of centrists.

Well it’s quite the contrary. The left is currently take up by Bernie Sanders, and as well as Elizabeth Warren to a degree. The rest (Biden, Klobuchar, Harris, Booker, etc) are all centrists. Pete knew that no one on the left would choose him over Bernie at this point, so he strategically pivoted to the right, despite the already crowded pool of centrists.

Centrists LOL

In a liberal's world, they are all centrists.

The political spectrum is based off of relativism. In comparison to many other countries, our politics are much further right than most. Bernie Sanders is a centrist in many European countries.

When people are polled on leftist ideas such as Medicare for all, relief of college debt, legalization of marijuana, etc, it really shows how left this country actually is.

Reactions: luthervol
The political spectrum is based off of relativism. In comparison to many other countries, our politics are much further right than most. Bernie Sanders is a centrist in many European countries.

When people are polled on leftist ideas such as Medicare for all, relief of college debt, legalization of marijuana, etc, it really shows how much people like free sh!t.
fyp

Reactions: NorthDallas40

Is that a mark against Pete to finally tie with old privileged white dude that cant form complete sentences anymore or a mark against the former VP of the United States for falling that far down to match a first time candidate / mayor ?

Good point.

Well, we might just go ahead and boot this idiot out to the curb.........he needs more than just Financial help.
A brain transplant w/one that's more common sense thinking than liberalism mush mush would help in the long run. Far left radical liberalism policies/politics put into Law will not work the best for Americans....

Cory Booker Says His Campaign Needs 'Help' To Keep Going

Well, we might just go ahead and boot this idiot out to the curb.........he needs more than just Financial help.
A brain transplant w/one that's more common sense thinking than liberalism mush mush would help in the long run. Far left radical liberalism policies/politics put into Law will not work the best for Americans....

Cory Booker Says His Campaign Needs 'Help' To Keep Going

You have to be a dumb ass to contribute to a campaign that has NO SHOT. It never had a chance Corey so quite stroking your ego and do your job. Same goes to many others.

Just a typical career campaigner and politician that thinks highly of themself. And the gall to say they "serve our nation" like we should be thankful for their personal sacrifice.

Yes, I couldn't agree w/you more than what you just said......:cool: Looking on the bright side Beto is gone.

Just a typical career campaigner and politician that thinks highly of themself. And the gall to say they "serve our nation" like we should be thankful for their personal sacrifice.
Trump is a bigger **** bag and you know it. You like his rhetoric and the fact the economy is performing well. Perot once asked if you would trust Clinton to run your cash register if you owned a McDonalds. Obviously assuming no. The same can be said for trump

Trump is a bigger **** bag and you know it. You like his rhetoric and the fact the economy is performing well. Perot once asked if you would trust Clinton to run your cash register if you owned a McDonalds. Obviously assuming no. The same can be said for trump

I have my personal litmus tests, some which I am not willing to disclose, but one is Trump is not trying to socialize our economy, so I will stick with him.

VN Store

Back