Raiding the Pantry?

MikeTheVol

Wow, what a week for HC's in the SEC! As we all know by now, three major programs have "released" (being nice here) their head coaches. You probably know where I'm going with this, but what current commits at these programs do you football scholars think JP and staff will go for? I'm thinking that we may even have interest in a couple of USC commitments in light of their finish to this season. Heaven knows we've had OUR pantry raided three or four times in the last ten years, and even before that . . . . (can you say Cadillac Williams?)

Ready . . . . . . . GO!

Reactions: Volanta
I love Panty Raids...wait..what?

Remember one of those in the early 70s at UT when the girls were throwing panties out of the windows and some got stuck in small trees. Some of the guys got nabbed by campus security for breaking down these saplings to get the panties. Imagine getting a call from your son at college saying he got arrested for breaking a tree to harvest panties. LOL

Remember one of those in the early 70s at UT when the girls were throwing panties out of the windows and some got stuck in small trees. Some of the guys got nabbed by campus security for breaking down these saplings to get the panties. Imagine getting a call from your son at college saying he got arrested for breaking a tree to harvest panties. LOL

source.gif
7c2.gif

(younglings will have no clue about this movie :D:D:D:D)

Remember the fall of 79. Started out with ladies linens being tossed out and ended with books and desk in the Presidential Courtyard. Needless to say, campus security showed up pretty quickly. Found out later some of them were almost charged with inciting a riot. Oh the days of being a dorm rat at Hess (the ZOO) Hall.

Remember the fall of 79. Started out with ladies linens being tossed out and ended with books and desk in the Presidential Courtyard. Needless to say, campus security showed up pretty quickly. Found out later some of them were almost charged with inciting a riot. Oh the days of being a dorm rat at Hess (the ZOO) Hall.

Lived in Hess Fall of 71 and Spring 72. What happens in Hess stays in Hess and there was a lot to remain quiet about. LOL

This feels like an attack. lol
Come to think of it . . . The one time I met you, I was in the process of becoming all 3 of those things. My friend that was with me was just giving me hell the other day about riding down the road and seeing my phone light up with the Caller ID saying VADER.

Come to think of it . . . The one time I met you, I was in the process of becoming all 3 of those things. My friend that was with me was just giving me hell the other day about riding down the road and seeing my phone light up with the Caller ID saying VADER.
Hahaha. Good times. I definitely hit the hat trick of "fat, drunk and stupid" that day.

"WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR? HELL NO!"

(Sorry OP, we kinda got off thread topic 😬)

I noticed. I was actually trying to get a serious conversation started. I think there are several we could try to flip. I'm hoping we can re-gather Reggie Grimes and Jay Hardy!

No, I have not read the bad press about Grimes. I have just watched his film.

It wasn't bad press anyone was talking about. So you saw he only made 27 tackles all year long this season, right? Doesn't sound like a guy that can find the ball or knows where it's going. He ranks at what 5th or 6th on his team in tackles this season?

Reactions: Lane Train 4

VN Store

Back