Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Hyams just said on 104.5 he thinks Jennings intentionally stepped on the Vandy player. He said he doesn’t know that he meant to hit him in the face, but he thinks it was intentional. He also said he should have been flagged for the hit.
Jimmy also wrote a hit piece on JJ two years ago saying he should never be allowed around the program again. Guys a hack

Jimmy Hyams just said on 104.5 he thinks Jennings intentionally stepped on the Vandy player. He said he doesn’t know that he meant to hit him in the face, but he thinks it was intentional. He also said he should have been flagged for the hit.
Thanks, Jimmy. You can go now.

1575294101742.gif

Yeeeeessss!!!! There's never been a more entitled (or small) fan base than the rabid Vandy fans (all 154 of them). Every single one of them can't wait to claim moral superiority over UT, every chance they get. Screw em.

Go back to your hole VU, you never belonged here in the first place.

I think you fatfingered the number "4."

Jimmy also swiped two extra cookies from the QB club last Monday when the sign clearly said one per person.

Purdue’s Head Football coach Brohm says ”GBO “ !

If JG is back next year, he has to improve his consistency. For every Mizzou game, he has 4 BYU or Vandy games. I just don’t trust him. Maybe another year helps, but tbh, I’m ready to move on.

What I fear is him practicing like Peyton causing Pruitt to have all that confidence in him like he did to star this season, and then JG playing like he did against BYU, UAB, and Vandy and giving us no shot against Ou
I feel.the same way..I don't want to dog the kid anymore, but just when your sphincter starts to relax a little...he goes and has a game like he did the other night against Vandy..I mean JJ was so pissed at him he about had a apoplectic fit.

The only thing that kept us from destroying Vandy and BYU was JG. It is sooo frustrating..

Color me shocked..I would love to punch that little turd right in his stupid little turd mouth..I despise him.

Let's see old hack goes on Nashville radio pandering to Vandy fans. Hmmm never saw that coming.

Do not want Kiffin or Norvell at Arky or Ole miss when we just made inroads to Memphis.

One thing I’ve wondered in terms of OLB is if Rumphs son at Duke potentially would be eligible to grad transfer and if he would consider joining his dad here. He is one of top pass rushers in ACC as redshirt sophomore. Not sure if he is even academically capable of being a grad transfer just wondered if he would make the jump when option was there

I feel.the same way..I don't want to dog the kid anymore, but just when your sphincter starts to relax a little...he goes and has a game like he did the other night against Vandy..I mean JJ was so pissed at him he about had a apoplectic fit.

The only thing that kept us from destroying Vandy and BYU was JG. It is sooo frustrating..
Yes. I give him a little excuse in that it was raining, but he’s just been so inconsistent. Even on the Mizzou game, he missed some throws so badly. If he has a bad game at OU we have no shot. We don’t want to get behind against them

If JG is back next year, he has to improve his consistency. For every Mizzou game, he has 4 BYU or Vandy games. I just don’t trust him. Maybe another year helps, but tbh, I’m ready to move on.

What I fear is him practicing like Peyton causing Pruitt to have all that confidence in him like he did to star this season, and then JG playing like he did against BYU, UAB, and Vandy and giving us no shot against Ou
I actually agree. I know it was raining Saturday, but he may a couple of really bad reads. One particular play sticks in my mind is when he tried to throw across the field to JJ and almost got picked off. He had Palmer wide opened down the sideline and in could even see Pruitt pointing at Palmer.

Yes. I give him a little excuse in that it was raining, but he’s just been so inconsistent. Even on the Mizzou game, he missed some throws so badly. If he has a bad game at OU we have no shot. We don’t want to get behind against them
You don't think the death of his grandmother on Thanksgiving affected him any in the Vandy game? He's never going to be an all American or anything but he has played pretty well the last half of the season and we're probably not bowl eligible right now without him.

Even on the Mizzou game, he missed some throws so badly.

Wow I wonder what posters knowledge of football is around here. I mean there really is only one Qb in the land that played all year without a bad game.

If we can find parts of the mizzu game to complain about our expectations of what good qb play is is based clearly in unrealistic territory

Btw

Anyone want to know who went 12/27 for 159 and a pick their senior year against the dores?

I wonder if fans said he just couldn’t be trusted after that

Gosh what I wouldn’t give to get the Plumlee QB from Ole Miss. He is going to be a GAME CHANGER, whether he stays at Ole Miss or to whoever he transfers to!

Wow I wonder what posters knowledge of football is around here. I mean there really is only one Qb in the land that played all year without a bad game.

If we can find parts of the mizzu game to complain about our expectations of what good qb play is is based clearly in unrealistic territory

Btw

Anyone want to know who went 12/27 for 159 and a pick their senior year against the dores?

I wonder if fans said he just couldn’t be trusted after that
Peyton?

Rumor---- Lincoln Riley to Cowboys... J Jones still likes Garrett and paves the way for him to drop in to the HC spot at Arky...

Ya'll saying Kiffin to Ole Miss is crazy... they just got through all the Freeze 'ish, no way they take on another potential liability of recruiting violations with Kiffin... Kiffin to FSU or Mizz, or Arky...

Reactions: HoleInTheRoof
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back