Game Thread: #20/25 LADY VOLS VS. AIR FORCE

Is it just me? IF I was coach of a Tenn team.....I'd be wearing the color Orange at all times.
I think Kellie has some little orange ear-rings on......but why not wear an Orange blazer in the game?

Jazz is playing a very steady game again today. Rennie's defense has improved a lot since the beginning of the year but she still needs to get involved in the offense. FT shooting still subpar.

I think she’s getting there, just needs to get confident. She hustles to loose balls well and makes great post entry passes from the wing.

Is it just me? IF I was coach of a Tenn team.....I'd be wearing the color Orange at all times.
I think Kellie has some little orange ear-rings on......but why not wear an Orange blazer in the game?

She said in an earlier press conference that it is ridiculously hard to find a dress in tennessee orange. She has her own style. Also this probably not her top concern right now. IMHO.

She said in an earlier press conference that it is ridiculously hard to find a dress in tennessee orange. She has her own style. Also this probably not her top concern right now. IMHO.

Probably not too hard to find one in a Tenn bookstore on Campus. :):)
Years ago, I found a beautiful Tenn Vols jacket in a local bookstore for $250.00.......but didn't buy it.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back