Ty Chandler

23/40 415 yards 2 TDs... Did you watch the game last weekend?

Remind me the last time Ty Chandler even sniffed that type of offensive production..
You missed my point. JG was in the doghouse after bama game for going rogue. He’s back now. Pruitt believes in second chances. Ty must not be earning it in practice

He plays at 203.

Weight nor leg strength are issues.

The idea that he has been bad is silly.

I agree my response was to someone saying his body was to heavy for his legs. And Jalen Hurts proves that working legs is always a good thing.

People making too big of a deal about this. Gray was the hothand. We've cycled through all 3 of our main RBs at various times this year. Sometimes Chandler has been best, sometimes Jordan, and sometimes Gray.

Coaches are going to stick with who's playing best in any given game. Gray was spectacular today so they stuck with him.

People making too big of a deal about this. Gray was the hothand. We've cycled through all 3 of our main RBs at various times this year. Sometimes Chandler has been best, sometimes Jordan, and sometimes Gray.

Coaches are going to stick with who's playing best in any given game. Gray was spectacular today so they stuck with him.

Good problem to have.

I agree my response was to someone saying his body was to heavy for his legs. And Jalen Hurts proves that working legs is always a good thing.
I’m assuming you meant former UT running back Jen Hurd? If not why is a Bama fan posting on UT site?

When did he fumble? Mizzou game or earlier?
Kentucky game. Going down to seal the victory and he fumbled giving the ball back to Ky. Because of it, needed the goal line stand to win. Then last week, thinks you can fair catch and ball rolling on the ground, takes a knee at the 10 or so. His head isn’t in it right now, needs to sit and reaccess. He’s had a rough year.

Reactions: VAVol85
He's been averaging right at 5 ypc for the season. I'll take that sort of bad play from my RBs any time.
If the stats I'm looking at are correct, he only has 620 yards this season. Over 12 games, that's just under 52 yards a game. We need more production from the running game

VN Store

Back