The Official Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt Game Thread, 4:00 PM ET, SEC Network

JJ was getting pushed around by the crowd as he was trying to walk away. I don’t think he intentionally stepped on his head. However, he was bragging about it later. I read his lips and he said “I stepped on his head, I stepped right on his f***ing head” and then laughed.

Reactions: lexkyvol
I thought so too. His head was looking the opposite direction.
He was looking the complete opposite direction and may have had an idea of where his head was, butts still I believe it was accidental. Now the hit, it was most definitely intentional! Go Big Orange!!!!

Crazy to think we'd be 9-3 with a chance for a 10-win season were it not for those 2 early blunders. Very proud of the turn around this team made. Goes to show what not giving up, having strong character, and believing in one another goes a looonnnggg way.

We beat Muschamp
We beat Mizz
We beat Vandy
We 7-5
We going Bowling

I know, we lost to GaSt. Could've not done those 5 too.

Go Vols!!!

I wonder if Muschamp survives tomorrow?

I would say yes but I also thought that Odem had another season without Dooley and that Jason Garrett was gone after turkeyday.

Another horrible job by ESPN and the SEC Network in not providing TV coverage of the end of a football game. WE ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF WITH THE SEA NETWORK. Great for the teams. Terrible for the fans.

What are you talking about. It was on the SEC alternate channel. When the rain delay ended, it came back on.

VN Store

Back