'20 AL OL/DL Reginald Perry (Portal)

The Vols look to be in a good position for Fairfield (Ala.) Prep defensive tackle Reginald Perry who put the Knoxville program in his top five back in June. This is his first official of the process as he also considers Georgia Tech, Kentucky, Ole Miss and UAB.
Rivalry Week: Previewing the nation's biggest official visits

Pretty easy to pick out on the basketball court...had 20 pts & 14 rebounds in Fairfield's season opener last week.

1574984715442.png

Fulmer made 0 effort with Hightower or Willis. Richt had EBs name written on his hand because he basically didn’t know who he was. Coaches don’t always know what’s going on in their backyard.

Saban doesn't know what's going on in Alabama? You don't buy that anymore than I do.

LoL. Just weak recruiting.
This is a kid with huge upside at a position of need but needs time to develop. Bama and the like don’t need to take kids like this with the current state of their programs, doesn’t mean Saban doesn’t think the kids really talented and can play in the SEC.

UT is rebuilding. You’ve been around long enough to know why this kid is a take for UT but not for Bama in 2020.

This is a kid with huge upside at a position of need but needs time to develop. Bama and the like don’t need to take kids like this with the current state of their programs, doesn’t mean Saban doesn’t think the kids really talented and can play in the SEC.

UT is rebuilding. You’ve been around long enough to know why this kid is a take for UT but not for Bama in 2020.

You don't think UT is at that point where they can be a little more selective? Two years ago, I would have completely agreed with you.

You don't think UT is at that point where they can be a little more selective? Two years ago, I would have completely agreed with you.
As much as we fans have seen improvement, we still lost to GA state and BYU this year and scratched and clawed our way to bowl eligibility after face-planting at the end of last year. There is unfortunately no short-cut. We aren’t even fielding a complete team yet...

We want both. If Perry wants in and we take all three, somebody's going to lose a spot. Some of it should sort out this w/e-- more or less.

In your opinion do we finish top 15 recruiting?

Go cheer for them then..... seems you love everything they do.
Actually you probably already do cause you aren't a VOL...... All you do is dump on anything with UT.
Sort of adolescent to challenge a fan’s loyalty because they are a critical thinker. Challenge their facts if you think you can.

In your opinion do we finish top 15 recruiting?

I'm not really looking at it like that this year. We need to finish with the best available players, cover our needs, fill gaps, sign our top commits and add big playmakers at RB and WR. Some things we needed to go our way haven't and in-state recruiting was a wild card. We just need to finish as strong as we can and adjust our strategy to bring in a top class next year.

We want both. If Perry wants in and we take all three, somebody's going to lose a spot. Some of it should sort out this w/e-- more or less.
No...I meant are their situations what is causing the staff to turn up the volume on this guys recruitment? I thought that is what your post implied, you didn't say that about them specifically, but they are the main DL guys we are after...so if 2+a =4 🤔 then "a" has to be...

Reactions: LA Vol
Sort of adolescent to challenge a fan’s loyalty because they are a critical thinker. Challenge their facts if you think you can.
Not challenging because of his thinking skills.
I've never seen one thing he has been happy about..
Matter of fact you seem to be on the same level as him.

Reactions: barrylee

VN Store

Back