UT should be ashamed scheduling a team

Talk to Holly. She made these schedules. I think Kelly will fix this as soon as she can.
What was embarrassing was the way our coach stood or sit on the sideline and did not demand the girls to play better in the second half. This is never about the opposing teams as Pat always said . I did not see a contested jump shot the entire second half, which is inexcusable. This is out time to get better and we watched after shot with no effort to even put a hand up. I am ready for the criticism, but you see what I am talking about when we get into the conference schedule. I don't much different than last year in our coach holding the girls responsible. This is 6 games into the season and I being a Lady Vol fan for over thirty years was hoping she would become a little bit more demanding, and do a little more in game coaching.

What the hell are u talking about. This schedule was done last year...So stop with you judging...[/QUOT
What the hell are u talking about. This schedule was done last year...So stop with you judging...
Risking Injury what do you suggest they do, not play or practice, I think Green was injured during practice. That is the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Yeah playing them may seem a waste of time. But I think the pregame gesture by the Lady Vols was classy. Until somebody finds a better way to raise funds for the small schools, it looks like they will continue to play tune up games like these. So, we await your next thread like this with baited breath.

What was embarrassing was the way our coach stood or sit on the sideline and did not demand the girls to play better in the second half. This is never about the opposing teams as Pat always said . I did not see a contested jump shot the entire second half, which is inexcusable. This is out time to get better and we watched after shot with no effort to even put a hand up. I am ready for the criticism, but you see what I am talking about when we get into the conference schedule. I don't much different than last year in our coach holding the girls responsible. This is 6 games into the season and I being a Lady Vol fan for over thirty years was hoping she would become a little bit more demanding, and do a little more in game coaching.
While I would normally agree... After the week Pine Bluff has had, I think easing up in the second half with the game in hand was appropriate. Glad we got the win. Feels "off" though.

VN Store

Back