'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Vidal has all three tds. The first was a pass from Bailey, I missed beginning of the 2nd play so I'm not sure if it was a pass. The 3rd was a run

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Sorry, my little girl has my phone. 28-10 Marietta. Bailey to Vidal. 6 minutes left in 3rd qtr. May not get to post again as she has run it almost dead playing Barbie dreamhouse

snowvols has employed his littles to update VN as he watches. The rest of you, take notes.

Platinum-level posting. Well done.

From Marietta Daily Journal:

Bailey finished 20-of-26 passing for 321 yards and the two scoring passes to Vidal. Ricky White caught seven balls for 110 yards. Arik Gilbert caught six passes for 98 yards, and Taji Johnson hauled in four passes for 92 yards.

Only 2tds, I thought it was 3. Vidal scores all 5 TDS.

On a side note, that was the worst officiated game I have ever seen, either in person or on tv. It was ridiculous and all went in Milton’s favor. The onside kick stuff was ridiculous. The 2nd one they recovered went only about 8 yards. They gave the ball to Milton anyway, no Marietta player had touched it, then marked it at the 49. So still a yard short of 10 yards. One of the referees then realized it hadn’t gone 10 yards so they moved it 3 yards further down the field for Milton. Never seen anything like it. They probably made at least 7!or 8 just clear and obvious mistakes in the 2nd half.

From Marietta Daily Journal:

Bailey finished 20-of-26 passing for 321 yards and the two scoring passes to Vidal. Ricky White caught seven balls for 110 yards. Arik Gilbert caught six passes for 98 yards, and Taji Johnson hauled in four passes for 92 yards.

Only 2tds, I thought it was 3. Vidal scores all 5 TDS.

On a side note, that was the worst officiated game I have ever seen, either in person or on tv. It was ridiculous and all went in Milton’s favor. The onside kick stuff was ridiculous. The 2nd one they recovered went only about 8 yards. They gave the ball to Milton anyway, no Marietta player had touched it, then marked it at the 49. So still a yard short of 10 yards. One of the referees then realized it hadn’t gone 10 yards so they moved it 3 yards further down the field for Milton. Never seen anything like it. They probably made at least 7!or 8 just clear and obvious mistakes in the 2nd half.
HB getting prepped for bama.
Glad he had a great night and won anyway.

What is wrong with Vidal that we do not offer him? The kid jumps out at you every time you watch these games. Is he small, or slow, or small and slow? 🤷‍♂️
I'm not really sure. He had some big offers after his SO year like South Carolina and LSU, but then kind of fell off the radar. He has been so good this year. He is probably only 5'7 or 5'8, but like 205 or 210 lbs. He has tree trunk legs and is super strong. He is really hard to wrap up and usually stiff arms 3 or 4 people before he gets brought down. He seems plenty fast to me. He also can catch so well out of the backfield, I dont think I have ever seen him drop a pass. Stats from last night below. Marietta stats guy is a UT grad.

EIGHT TDs???? Wtf...I hate Alabama. God I hope Saban retires after losing to Auburn and the kid flips to the West Coast.

Unfortunately Saban isn't going anywhere until he breaks Bear Bryant's Ala NC number. He's got 2 more to pass how many Bryant won at Ala. His ego won't let him finish 2nd. Will be glad when his a$$ his gone and Ala fans can begin their mourning.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
I'm not really sure. He had some big offers after his SO year like South Carolina and LSU, but then kind of fell off the radar. He has been so good this year. He is probably only 5'7 or 5'8, but like 205 or 210 lbs. He has tree trunk legs and is super strong. He is really hard to wrap up and usually stiff arms 3 or 4 people before he gets brought down. He seems plenty fast to me. He also can catch so well out of the backfield, I dont think I have ever seen him drop a pass. Stats from last night below. Marietta stats guy is a UT grad.

I love short stocky running backs. They are hard for a defense to see and harder to bring down.

VN Store

Back