'20 UY PG Santiago Vescovi (UT commit 11/22/19)

Uruguay 10 did you know facts.

1. Half of all citizens live in the capital city.
2. Was the first country to legalize weed.
3. Was the first country to give a laptop or tablet to all its school kids.
4. Has lots of cows.....lots......4 cows to every person.
5. There are more sheep than citizens.
6. Lies just south of Brazil.
7. They export a lot of meat & live animals.
8. They have over a 98% literacy rate.
9. Has the lowest poverty rate in South America.
10. Esteban Batista was the only NBA player (I could find) from Uruguay.

It's a great roster no doubt. Expectations will be high. But Kentucky has a monster recruiting class coming in next year, even for their standards. Those will be some titantic match-ups next year.
They have too many coming in, they’ll have some good games, but they’ll struggle imo. Ala the platoon year.

They have too many coming in, they’ll have some good games, but they’ll struggle imo. Ala the platoon year.

It's a boom or bust year for them for sure. I can see them struggling next season, but I can also see it being an Anthony Davis style championship season where there is just too much talent for them to fail. It's one of Calipari's best classes ever.

Uruguay 10 did you know facts.

1. Half of all citizens live in the capital city.
2. Was the first country to legalize weed.
3. Was the first country to give a laptop or tablet to all its school kids.
4. Has lots of cows.....lots......4 cows to every person.
5. There are more sheep than citizens.
6. Lies just south of Brazil.
7. They export a lot of meat & live animals.
8. They have over a 98% literacy rate.
9. Has the lowest poverty rate in South America.
10. Esteban Batista was the only NBA player (I could find) from Uruguay.

They also have a pretty good National Team and some pretty good players in soccer!

Reactions: Smokeyman

And the one evaluation said "in no way is he a great athlete" or something along those lines. LMAO. You don't do what he just did in that video unless you are an athlete. You don't have to be LeBron or Westbrook level to be a great athlete. Let's just say if something holds back his basketball career at some point it will not be his lack of athleticism.

Excited for this guy. Don’t even know how much English he speaks, but screw it. They probably took him out to pedestrian walkway in between classes and told him to just check out the student body and that was enough said. Schools like Temple just can’t compete with that

That, and the fact that Rick Barnes got 3 3-star players drafted... people from all over the planet notice that.

Where is the ACT/SAT rule? Student Athletes can take OVs their junior years, and many have likely not taken those admission tests yet.

I thought most high schoolers take it junior year? Heck, I took it in 7th grade, and I think you have the option to take it anytime (I took it three times total). It was standard for everyone to take it officially (free one) jr year at my high school, but that was 22 years ago... things might have changed.

VN Store

Back