Welcome the Bama volleyballers to TBA Friday evening.

StrangeVol

It's always great to see a team you just swept on their home court come to play on your court! A 6:30 start time for this match which will be televised on SECN+. OPur home-grown hitter Lily Felts has been on a roll of late hitting at a .315 clip in three of the last four matches and racking up 13 or more kills in all four. At least two players, Rowe and Andreno are all smiles welcome the Bama girls to TBA. Why the big smiles? Because the last time the two teams met The pair hit at a .700 clip with 18 kills between them. Our middles have been playing much better of late and we've been winning. I wonder if the two are related? ;)

Get out and catch the match if you can...the season is rapidly drawing to a close.

It's always great to see a team you just swept on their home court come to play on your court! A 6:30 start time for this match which will be televised on SECN+. OPur home-grown hitter Lily Felts has been on a roll of late hitting at a .315 clip in three of the last four matches and racking up 13 or more kills in all four. At least two players, Rowe and Andreno are all smiles welcome the Bama girls to TBA. Why the big smiles? Because the last time the two teams met The pair hit at a .700 clip with 18 kills between them. Our middles have been playing much better of late and we've been winning. I wonder if the two are related? ;)

Get out and catch the match if you can...the season is rapidly drawing to a close.
Yep need to win a few in a row now!! I was not aware that we had our Callie Williams transfer to Baylor until I heard Fulmer mention it had hurt our team because it was a late transfer. Baylor is great this year and I believe her sister plays there and her father is an assistant coach!

Reactions: RollerVol
I will pull for the Vols or Lady Vols in any sport, but no way in hell I’m welcoming Bama to jack sh**. #GBO #GLV

Last edited:
Reactions: VolMarine1371
Its over 25-18 set 3. Observation from all year, we may be the worse serving team I have ever seen and I have seen many games!

VN Store

Back