Prime Time to coach the Noles?

Based on?
Do you mean examples of when and where? I ain't no journalist following the man's every move nor do I care .. BUT since you asked, off the top of my head and the most recent example i can think of, he coached the under armour game. The nation's top talented youth would not be entrusted to a novice. Anyone acting like he ain't qualified to coach is just incorrect. You can certainly disagree if hes right for FSU.

Do you mean examples of when and where? I ain't no journalist following the man's every move nor do I care .. BUT since you asked, off the top of my head and the most recent example i can think of, he coached the under armour game. The nation's top talented youth would not be entrusted to a novice. Anyone acting like he ain't qualified to coach is just incorrect. You can certainly disagree if hes right for FSU.

As I said in a previous post, if the FSU money people want to entrust what should be the best program in the ACC to an unproven, “sort of” coach that’s on them. Personally, if i were an FSU fan I would be hugely skeptical and wonder if they just pissed away $20 million to get rid of a guy that may or may not be better than Deion. IMO if you drop $20 million to get rid of a coach halfway through year 2 you better be damn sure that you are getting an upgrade.

As I said in a previous post, if the FSU money people want to entrust what should be the best program in the ACC to an unproven, “sort of” coach that’s on them. Personally, if i were an FSU fan I would be hugely skeptical and wonder if they just pissed away $20 million to get rid of a guy that may or may not be better than Deion. IMO if you drop $20 million to get rid of a coach halfway through year 2 you better be damn sure that you are getting an upgrade.

True that. 20 million sounds astronomical cuz it is and they better get it right like you said.
All I have said regarding this matter is that Deion isnt necessarily the gamble that it appears to be on the surface. If they went that CEO type route, then Deions staff would have to be a proven top notch staff with experience to offset his lack thereof.
Personally I dont care about the success or failure of the FSU program because I'm a Vol. And because I'm a Vol, I have absolutely no fear of FSU becoming elite again because they'll never beat Tennessee

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Franklin, Kelly, and Campbell would all be steals and I'd take any of them.

Neon Deon would bring a lot swag and exposure but how much of it being the good kind?

Still a long shot by Meyers is still my first choice

Deion is all about Deion. Not a great quality for a Football CEO, charged with stewarding a hundred million dollar a year football company.

He’s not qualified to run a major CFB program, and I hope FSU hires him tomorrow.

Anyone acting like coaching a HS all-star game is the same as building, maintaining and consistently exceeding expectations at one of CFB’s best programs over the past 30+ years...well that’s just incorrect.

Last edited:
He’s not qualified to run a major CFB program, and I hope FSU hires him tomorrow.

Anyone acting like coaching a HS all-star game is the same as building, maintaining and consistently exceeding expectations at one of CFB’s best programs over the past 30+ years...we’ll that’s just incorrect.

Cool bro. But who said it was the same thing? And gators ain't qualified to post on volnation either but that ain't stopping you. So do you by all means.

Qualified shmolified. I wish FSU zero success but I wish your gators even less
Go Vols!!!!

Brought up penny cuz he had the ambassador effect I'm talking about .. think deion could do something similar cuz hes even more of a household name than penny is ... every father out there gonna want Jr. Playing for Deion Sanders ... man it's actually kind of a scary thought .. could become a problem for our own recruiting
Whats up dude glad u finally joined the volnation fam

Reactions: OG.V83

Anyone acting like coaching a HS all-star game is the same as building, maintaining and consistently exceeding expectations at one of CFB’s best programs over the past 30+ years...we’ll that’s just incorrect.

Especially since most of their fanbase wants a championship yesterday regardless of talent

Whats up dude glad u finally joined the volnation fam
Thanks bruh. You was the one who first put me up on volnation like a decade ago 🤣
Just joined like a few months ago. I already knew who you were by your name but have not seen you on here yet. We need to go to this vandy game next week .. or just mob out to Knoxville anyway and kick it

Cool bro. But who said it was the same thing? And gators ain't qualified to post on volnation either but that ain't stopping you. So do you by all means.

Qualified shmolified. I wish FSU zero success but I wish your gators even less
Go Vols!!!!

Thank you for responding to my post....bro.

I wish FSU zero success also, which is why I hope they hire Deion.

And it was you who suggested because Deion coached an all-star game, he would also be qualified to run FSU's football program. These were your words....

....off the top of my head and the most recent example i can think of, he coached the under armour game. The nation's top talented youth would not be entrusted to a novice. Anyone acting like he ain't qualified to coach is just incorrect.

If you have other examples of Deion's qualifications (outside of a HS all-star game), or evidence that a figurehead HC at a major college program...with no prior head coaching experience prior to being hired...has succeeded short-term or long-term in major college football, please share that information with us.

Thank you for responding to my post....bro.

I wish FSU zero success also, which is why I hope they hire Deion.

And it was you who suggested because Deion coached an all-star game, he would also be qualified to run FSU's football program. These were your words....

If you have other examples of Deion's qualifications (outside of a HS all-star game), or evidence that a figurehead HC at a major college program...with no prior head coaching experience prior to being hired...has succeeded short-term or long-term in major college football, please share that information with us.
Aw he11 naw, I definitely dont care enough to state a case for the jury. You can be the prosecution all day if you want but I'm not finna be deion sanders defense team

Reactions: rocytop2624
Aw he11 naw, I definitely dont care enough to state a case for the jury. You can be the prosecution all day if you want but I'm not finna be deion sanders defense team

So you don't have examples....thanks for validating your opinion.....bro.

Lol...take your weak ass arguments on somewhere.

bro
I could care less bout what anyone else thinks of you on here cuz as for me, I know you a straight up punk. Punks get no play from me and you mad cuz I won't argue with a weak azz lil boi. If you wanted to talk like grown folks- YOU WOULD HAVE.

Lil boi.

Reactions: rocytop2624
I could care less bout what anyone else thinks of you on here cuz as for me, I know you a straight up punk. Punks get no play from me and you mad cuz I won't argue with a weak azz lil boi. If you wanted to talk like grown folks- YOU WOULD HAVE.

Lil boi.

Bless your heart.

Based on your slippery grasp of the English language, anyone reading our posts can clearly see who the punk is.

Bro.

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back