National Signing Week Winners And losers !

Tennessee and Miss St could've used a top 10 player in this class, but both got some lesser known players that will help. SC didn't need much they already had a full house of talent. Ole Miss with the top SEc recruiting class with two three stars a 48 and a 13 says the SEC had a bad recruiting year.

It was fairly certain that this years class was gonna be tough because most of the top players get an enormous amount of offers and when the coach or Assistants you were meeting with are gone very tough for a new coach and Assistants to step in and compete with schools that have had the same people recruiting you all year. When you talking about 2021 I wouldn't look for a multitude of players no more than three to be signed. Very few teams carry 15 players and we'll have ten coming back in 2021. I would look for a class of three. The most needed positions will be to replace Davis, KK, and sign a point guard to work behind Massengill and Horston. Right now Key is looking like a top ten player even though rated 21. She is putting up big numbers and we definitely need her at Tennessee. With her we need another active four with length and of course a top rated guard.

It was fairly certain that this years class was gonna be tough because most of the top players get an enormous amount of offers and when the coach or Assistants you were meeting with are gone very tough for a new coach and Assistants to step in and compete with schools that have had the same people recruiting you all year. When you talking about 2021 I wouldn't look for a multitude of players no more than three to be signed. Very few teams carry 15 players and we'll have ten coming back in 2021. I would look for a class of three. The most needed positions will be to replace Davis, KK, and sign a point guard to work behind Massengill and Horston. Right now Key is looking like a top ten player even though rated 21. She is putting up big numbers and we definitely need her at Tennessee. With her we need another active four with length and of course a top rated guard.

I think we sign a class of 4-5. We have 12 coming back next year for 2020 the following year you lose Davis , KK, and remember McCoy hasn’t gotten that other year so she is still in that junior class so that would return 9 players. McCoy has also suffered a multitude of injuries so she might not return anyways and she is behind her class due to transferring multiple times. So that’s possible 9 players returning with 4-5 in the class would be 13-14 players on the roster. Remember Kellie typically plays 11-12 players so having 13/14 On the roster doesn’t seem to much of a stretch. The right mix of players I don’t think you say no. Pat brought in a class of 6 and while it didn’t bring a natty home it did produce multiple SEC titles and some pretty good teams.

Reactions: Volfan2012
She's in very good position with kids in the Class of 2021 and beyond. Tons of positive talk among the kids, coaches, and parents in the high school/AAU ranks.

So are other teams look at Vandy they are off to a good start, So right now i think it`s fair to say every team in the SEC is in very good position with kids in the Class of 2021 and beyond.

I think we sign a class of 4-5. We have 12 coming back next year for 2020 the following year you lose Davis , KK, and remember McCoy hasn’t gotten that other year so she is still in that junior class so that would return 9 players. McCoy has also suffered a multitude of injuries so she might not return anyways and she is behind her class due to transferring multiple times. So that’s possible 9 players returning with 4-5 in the class would be 13-14 players on the roster. Remember Kellie typically plays 11-12 players so having 13/14 On the roster doesn’t seem to much of a stretch. The right mix of players I don’t think you say no. Pat brought in a class of 6 and while it didn’t bring a natty home it did produce multiple SEC titles and some pretty good teams.
I agree it might be four I thought McCoy was a sophomore. I guess it will be determined by who wants to sign doubt were willing to take anymore three star players so we'll see how many five star recruits we can reel in. Looks like were doing really well with Hall out of Ohio and Key just has to be ours the disappointed of not signing her will be huge.

Tennessee and Miss St could've used a top 10 player in this class, but both got some lesser known players that will help. SC didn't need much they already had a full house of talent. Ole Miss with the top SEc recruiting class with two three stars a 48 and a 13 says the SEC had a bad recruiting year.
This class was certainly nothing like one that preceded it. 2019 saw the SEC land seven of the top-11 prospects in the class, with South Carolina (4x), Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Missouri being the beneficiaries.

Mississippi State added four top-100 guard/wings in 2019, so they really could have used Cardoso. Regardless, Hayes and Gaston is a really nice class. Was shocked to hear that Gaston went from being near the top of the class as an eighth grader to nearly falling out of the top-100. That's quite the drop.

South Carolina really didn't need a whole lot, so they missed on their share of prospects as did Mississippi State. Dawn and Vic are also frequent beneficiaries of the transfer portal, and will have Littleton and Cooks eligible next season.

I think 2021 will be a very good recruiting year for us. I'm sure a lot of players have tuned in to the early success of the LVs.

Reactions: Volfan2012
This class was certainly nothing like one that preceded it. 2019 saw the SEC land seven of the top-11 prospects in the class, with South Carolina (4x), Tennessee, Mississippi State, and Missouri being the beneficiaries.

Mississippi State added four top-100 guard/wings in 2019, so they really could have used Cardoso. Regardless, Hayes and Gaston is a really nice class. Was shocked to hear that Gaston went from being near the top of the class as an eighth grader to nearly falling out of the top-100. That's quite the drop.

South Carolina really didn't need a whole lot, so they missed on their share of prospects as did Mississippi State. Dawn and Vic are also frequent beneficiaries of the transfer portal, and will have Littleton and Cooks eligible next season.

I think 2021 will be a very good recruiting year for us. I'm sure a lot of players have tuned in to the early success of the LVs.
A great start would be Hall and Key. I think Kellie is also really high on Puckett although she is not a highly rated player by Hoopgurlz she is putting up the numbers in high school. Prospect Nation has her 21.

I doubt than Van Lith stays at Louisville all four years once she figures out nattes aren't won there.

Reactions: Dube

VN Store

Back