An Outsider's view of the Geno-UT feud

I doubt that Geno ever washed uniforms or drove a bus to the games. Pat made women’s basketball what it is today and Geno is reaping what she sowed.
They set up chairs, mopped the floor in the field house because of a leaky roof and shared the field house with the track and baseball teams practicing at the same time among other things!

lol that may have been what you meant but that isn’t what ya said.
And you still haven’t told me what her privilege was lol you do understand the poster of the article said Geno had white male privilege... something that Pat never had lol unless we were missing something all these years I wouldn’t think Pat had any type of male privilege 😂

I’m done with the whole Evina and Geno thing... I actually don’t care that much.

Have a great day and good luck with your season except when you play us 😃
I never said anything about white or male! Pat earned the privilege through the success of her program and all she did for the game! So has Geno!

I will say this again I am a College Basketball Fan and I don't hate the other teams no matter who they are! I have played, coached and scouted so many games I lost count! I will tell you this. If I had a problem with another team or coach. I wouldn't stop playing them! I would try to give them the worse beating they ever had a n d keep doing it every time we played them! Whether it was Tennessee or Connecticut because that is the way I played and coached!!!

lol that may have been what you meant but that isn’t what ya said.
And you still haven’t told me what her privilege was lol you do understand the poster of the article said Geno had white male privilege... something that Pat never had lol unless we were missing something all these years I wouldn’t think Pat had any type of male privilege 😂

I’m done with the whole Evina and Geno thing... I actually don’t care that much.

Have a great day and good luck with your season except when you play us 😃

Coach Dube huh?

I found and stole this from a Facebook page. I didn't want it to get lost in one of the number of discussions already occurring on this board. Just for context, the author is the Head Rugby coach of Quinnipiac University.

Perhaps the most cogent response to Geno's rant that I have seen! And coming from a non-combatant it carries more weight, in my opinion.

How Geno's Privilege Blinds Him to the Rest of the Coaching World

Jim
Well by all means, with a title like Quinnipiac rugby coach and a twitter following of a couple thousand, who could possibly dispute her?

And here's a scoop: This person is no "outsider" or "non-combatant." She's connected to the luminary of objective journalism herself, Maria Cornelius.

VN Store

Back