Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unrelated to Tennessee football post forthcoming.

I have a strong love of football, I always have. So does my brother, we were both high school QBs, both started 3 years, both go to every Tennessee home game. It's kind of in our blood, and we've always dreamed of coaching together one day. I haven't until recently been in a position to allow the time dedicated to coach, but he has. After 2 years as a QB coach at a local hs, he was promoted to interim OC late in the year, and just accepted the offer to be OC next year. He's asked me to be on his offensive staff next year, and I'm completely stoked. This is a minor dream come true for me.

Now you can resume your scholarship numbers talk.
That's a great story. I hope you guys get to have a ton of success together.

Just don't think we have the offense to beat Missouri. They don't either right now, but they've at least showed they can score lots of points when things start clicking.
This is where our STs and INTs hopefully come into play.

So tonight, the Vols are playing on SECN+ - whatever that is.

Frustrating bait and switch by Disney. They gamble and pay too much for contracts to broadcast sporting events. Disney charges a premium to cable/video providers to help recoup the costs of their overpayment. Cable providers charge customers a premium to access additional sports channels so they can recoup the increasing costs charged by content creators/owners. Then Disney moves the content you have paid to access through your cable/video provider to a BS app that is available for yet another fee.

Big10 network and ACC network both have basketball in the 7p slot.

SEC network? Women’s volleyball.

So tonight, the Vols are playing on SECN+ - whatever that is.

Frustrating bait and switch by Disney. They gamble and pay too much for contracts to broadcast sporting events. Disney charges a premium to cable/video providers to help recoup the costs of their overpayment. Cable providers charge customers a premium to access additional sports channels so they can recoup the increasing costs charged by content creators/owners. Then Disney moves the content you have paid to access through your cable/video provider to a BS app that is available for yet another fee.

Big10 network and ACC network both have basketball in the 7p slot.

SEC network? Women’s volleyball.
Dang

Reactions: chargervol
Someone with legit knowledge of the situation needs to come in here and enlighten us as to why Uros cannot play, but Wiseman just gets suspended... ???

Nothing to be enlightened about. They suspended Wiseman the number of games that they normally do (and added 3 for the 3 games he played) when a player gets a similar impermissible benefit. Plavsic is a transfer that must sit out a year per the rules.

Does it suck? Yes, it does because the problem is the consistency in granting a waiver of the transfer rule. Based on what we know, Plavsic should have gotten it.

Reactions: SmokinBob
UT 20 pt favorites vs Vandy per Westgate 👀

They have yet to stay closer than 17 points this season on the road:

-18 Purdue (losing record)
- 25 Ole Miss (losing record)
-17 USCjr (losing record)
-56 UF
Looks like more free money for you cats that know how to do that.
congrats on the 💰

Since it's such a slow day, I am going to ask for some advice on what I can get my son-in-law for Christmas. We usually give them money, but I like to get some things around $50 to unwrap. I always get him a Tennessee hat since he likes to wear baseball caps and says he is a TN fan even though he doesn't watch any games lol. He loves fishing, boating, hunting, riding his Razor, etc. TIA!
Get him some grab straps for the rzr. They're velcro and I think I paid around 30 bucks. Great for passengers and drivers arm positioning.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Someone with legit knowledge of the situation needs to come in here and enlighten us as to why Uros cannot play, but Wiseman just gets suspended... ???
I don't know who that person would be because our coaches and AD haven't been given an explanation from the NCAA. On second thought, I forgot about the extent of knowledge some of our posters have :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back