'20 JUCO SDE Yaya Diaby

Visited Auburn this weekend and thinks they could offer soon according to 247.

Visited Auburn this weekend and thinks they could offer soon according to 247.
LOL is Pruitt offering all these players to make the ones following along behind him try to figure out which ones he really wants? Or is the strategy...hey, they can't get all the ones I go after...?

Anyone else see his name and think yabba dabba doo?

5597622_0.jpg

Last edited:
Pruitt just has to win some games, get to a bowl, before he can get a top 10 class.
Yeah. Feels like we’re just trying to salvage the class at this point. We’ll be fine though. Our coaches know how to evaluate talent and there’s a lot of talented players out there who aren’t 4 or 5 stars. Just have to find them and develop them

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Here we go:

I look for him to be a DE/EDGE here at Tennessee. I don’t think he’s flexible enough to be a OLB like some of our current guys. But he looks bigger than 255 right now.

Here we go:

I look for him to be a DE/EDGE here at Tennessee. I don’t think he’s flexible enough to be a OLB like some of our current guys. But he looks bigger than 255 right now.

Definitely a 5 Tech. Hes not athletic enough to play SAM or JACK

Yeah. Feels like we’re just trying to salvage the class at this point. We’ll be fine though. Our coaches know how to evaluate talent and there’s a lot of talented players out there who aren’t 4 or 5 stars. Just have to find them and develop them
Agree and these coaches have already shown they can coach some of these kids up. They're not Butch and Dooley.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Definitely a 5 Tech. Hes not athletic enough to play SAM or JACK

..But he’s athletic enough to blow by defensive backs and make diving catches in the end zone playing wide receiver.....please...Come back and see me in 3 years, wherever he lands..

Last edited:
..But he’s athletic enough to blow by defensive backs and make diving catches in the end zone playing wide receiver.....please...Come back and see me in 3 years, wherever he lands..

He has some potential with hand in dirt but let's not get ahead of ourselves

Reactions: ChiTownVol

VN Store

Back