The Atlanta Braves Thread

He's obnoxious on Twitter too, but has good information so I follow him. He seems like a really strange guy.

What’s interesting is on twitter Gabe Burns, Bow, and Kevin McAlpin all joke around with each other on twitter but they never do with DOB...so I’m wondering if he’s a dick in real life too.

What’s interesting is on twitter Gabe Burns, Bow, and Kevin McAlpin all joke around with each other on twitter but they never do with DOB...so I’m wondering if he’s a dick in real life too.
Maybe a dick, or just kind of a unique guy. This is pure speculation and stereotyping on my part, but he seems kind of out of place for a baseball beat writer. He seems like, as Dr. Evil put it, an "aging hipster." Really into music, kind of artsy, posts weird photos of himself, I dunno. Doesn't seem like your typical baseball or sports fan. He puts off a vibe like that kid you went to school with who was "too cool" to be into baseball or something "mainstream."

Im at itta bena turning up for the return home of MIKE CONLEY and there’s legitimately people from Murray KY here to see Ja. Tourism boom

VN Store

Back