Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got the commitment. Morris' kid publicly decommitted after his dad was fired lol
I wonder where he will end up? He is supposedly really good and has tons of offers. He might just wait to see where his Dad ends up. I'm sure he will be a big OC option for lots of teams.

Reactions: jave36
Like I said, a terrible take. The two are nothing a like, using this logic you could say that punching a guy has a similiar chance to kill someone than hitting someone with a car going 90. They are NOTHING alike.

But someone being “double hand shoved” is nearly as disgusting as what MG did? Your comparisons are on point.

You call me out for a terrible take, but say shoving someone in the back(lightly) is almost as disgusting as hitting someone in the head with a helmet.

What a joke of a “double hand shove” on a football field.

It wasn't an "attempt" he hit Mason with that helmet swing. Garrett should be done for the season, suspended without pay. Mason should miss a few games as well. The Steelers OL players who were attacking Garrett should also be suspended.

There's no place for that sort of behavior from the 4 or 5 instigators there, zero. The guy who shoved Mason, eh who cares.
yeah, but i'm a steeler fan, and all i care about is justice for the steeler players.

if it's brown, flush it down. suspend and fine 95 and 55!!!!

no one from the steelers should be dealt with.

carry on.

Has to be trolling because that's the dumbest statement made on here in years.
Garrett's actions were clearly in the heat of battle and should be viewed as such. The announcers were talking about Pouncey kicking somebody in the head while Rudolph and Garrett were still wrestling - actions that were consistent with his normal behavior. In my opinion Garrett should have been penalized for being over-exuberant in taking Rudolph to the ground. Over all the refs just lost control of that situation and they should share in the blame for the brawl.

Garrett's actions were clearly in the heat of battle and should be viewed as such. The announcers were talking about Pouncey kicking somebody in the head while Rudolph and Garrett were still wrestling - actions that were consistent with his normal behavior. In my opinion Garrett should have been penalized for being over-exuberant in taking Rudolph to the ground. Over all the refs just lost control of that situation and they should share in the blame for the brawl.
this is true.

A sports talk show host in Arkansas heard Urban Meyer on Fox say that he thought a coach could win big in Fayetteville. He went on a 2 week rant begging the powers that be at Arkansas to reach out to Urban.
I thought that was funny until I realized the same thing happen to Vol fans earlier in the season when Meyer said the same thing about us.
honestly tho, there’s not too many schools He couldn’t win big at

But was that even the rumor? Ole Miss chatter was just normal gambling, like Tunica, cards, craps, etc, just maybe a personal problem with it.
I live in Memphis now, and the rumors around town where that he was spotted at Tunica a few times. I never heard anything about betting on any games. But it's been about a year ago that I heard these rumors. Have not heard anything since. Impeachment ultimately is never heard anything related two women at all, only that he was married.

Reactions: Devo182
I live in Memphis now, and the rumors around town where that he was spotted at Tunica a few times. I never heard anything about betting on any games. But it's been about a year ago that I heard these rumors. Have not heard anything since. Impeachment ultimately is never heard anything related two women at all, only that he was married.
Sorry my phone was listening to the TV and not me. Didn't mean to say impeachment

I was watching the Lady Vols thump TSU so I didn't even see the game lol

I guess me personally, I find it pretty disappointing. Myles had already gotten away with a borderline roughing the passer, then gets up and yanks Mason's helmet clear off his head. There was no reason to swing it at him, none. Just a stupid, cowardice move.

Like he has totally tarnished himself by doing it.

Haynesworth got 5 games, Myles will get at least 5...he should get more though. The severity of the injury was greater by Albert stomping dude's head, but Myles introduced Mason's helmet as a weapon.

Honestly if I was Mason I'd press charges. That's assault with a deadly weapon.

That would establish a scary precedent.

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Garrett hit dude with a helmet. Nobody other than Garrett is responsible for that.

Just bought a whole jar of JFG Extra Crunchy. Come at me, bro.

Also, smuther a piece of bread with PB, microwave for 10 seconds to slightly melt said PB, place cut pieces of banana on top, enjoy delictible goodness.

crunchy peanut butter is just half-assed peanut butter that is not done being peanut butter. You want crunchy? Eat some peanuts moran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back