'21 TX QB Shedeur Sanders (FAU Commit)

Was scrolling through Snapchat and took a double take at this. They have a whole feature on him. No real mention of Tennessee other then the cover photo of the feature video. Are we actually pursuing him?

Attachments

• D4C84185-F81D-4CD8-81BC-B9B78A90DD01.png
    D4C84185-F81D-4CD8-81BC-B9B78A90DD01.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 73
Reactions: SweetasSoda
Was scrolling through Snapchat and took a double take at this. They have a whole feature on him. No real mention of Tennessee other then the cover photo of the feature video. Are we actually pursuing him?
Wish we were, but it appears Villeaux is the priority in that class.

Reactions: jakez4ut
UAA Future 50: Vol recruiting notes from the nation's top underclassmen

SCUTTLE: Tennessee is still looking for a quarterback in its 2021 class and one of the potential intriguing options is Deion Sanders’ kid Shedeur Sanders. The 6-3, 200-pound quarterback has won a couple state titles at Trinity Christian School and threw for 3500 yards and 47 touchdowns. Sanders also ran for 11 scores in 2019.

Sanders camped at Tennessee this summer and walked away with an offer the next morning. He said it was “one of the best camps I’ve been too. It was well organized. … This whole summer was about getting my name out and showing that I’m not no over the internet type dude. I’m going to come to your city and put it down.”

Sanders holds around 20 offers but has next to no clarity on his recruitment right now. He said he hasn’t checked his Twitter “in a while” but is gearing up for “an eight month sprint.”

“The plan for me is come the New Year, I plan to hear from coaches. Develop some relationships. Take some visits, then some official visits and then commit before my senior season.”

While Sanders has been tied to FSU because of his dad, he said he “doesn’t have a dream school.” The most important factor in his recruitment?

“Priority No. 1 is the depth chart. Could I go there and play right now?”

- VQ

Going to be a beast, but if depth chart is priority number one I doubt he comes here. Qb room is getting crowded.

I'm not particularly attached to any towel I own. Hell, I have a gator colored Slazenger towel on my golf bag. Not a fan of either. I'm not trying to be Catbone but I think it's a big nothing burger.

Did Wienke and Sanders play at same time at FSU? Maybe they are close and he wants his son coached by a friend.

Deion loved Bobby and was a mouthpiece for his alma mater...like Michael Irvin for the U. He had free reign on campus (I don’t know about recently and currently). They definitely know each other. I was an early proponent for Shadeur but thought that ship sailed.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back