Its time to land a big time RB!!!

LG & C are Sr and Jr.

It's possible for Kennedy to get another season....he has said hes open to coming back....Trey might return....We have two freshman future all american tackes.....we have some giants committed that are extremely mean and athletic if you've saw their hudl.....

Was going to say the same thing. I'd say sign him up for 5-10 carries a game and let him keep his day job as LB.
I always expected him to be used like Myles Jack was used. The only problem with that though is if he gets hurt you have to basically replace 2 players. Maybe the staff can sign Tisdol and Whitehead though and give both of them a chance on offense

I think this often lately. Hurd and Karma were great gets, but neither in college was a "superstar" for us. Mostly due to coaching but still.

Not gonna get an elite RB recruit this cycle. Ty is a senior, Tim is a senior, Gray is a sophomore. Watch for Cody Brown in 2021. With SCjr struggling I think we’ll be able to jump in and get him. Also Trenton Adkins up in Virginia

Not gonna get an elite RB recruit this cycle. Ty is a senior, Tim is a senior, Gray is a sophomore. Watch for Cody Brown in 2021. With SCjr struggling I think we’ll be able to jump in and get him. Also Trenton Adkins up in Virginia
Cody Brown is number 1 want for 2021 imo. Kid is a stud.

VN Store

Back