Who do you want in a bowl?

I don't know what the possibilities or how to start a poll but...let's talk ! Who do you want for a bowl game? (Of course this is assuming we win out)
An open forum would be better than a poll for this topic.. I'd go with a Texas or Michigan or some other team that would be meaningful from a recruiting standpoint (were we to win the bowl). We need to finish as strong as possible considering that awful start we had. We need a bowl game that would provide some positive momentum out on the recruiting trail.

Texas, K-State, USC, Miami, Boston College, or Washington are my top choices that are realistic as of now. Add TCU, Washington St., and Stanford to the list if they finish out strong and become bowl eligible.

Don't want another Big 10 team. Such a bore.

Texas, K-State, USC, Miami, Boston College, or Washington are my top choices that are realistic as of now. Add TCU, Washington St., and Stanford to the list if they finish out strong and become bowl eligible.

Don't want another Big 10 team. Such a bore.

I didn’t think the SEC and PAC12 shared a bowl agreement just yet. It‘s ridiculous that we don’t, but i don’t think we can play a PAC12 team without it being a CFP or NY6 game until next year.

Selfishly, I'd like to play Texas in the Liberty Bowl/Wake Forest in the Music City Bowl/Virginia Tech in the Belk Bowl given the dates of these games and how easily I could wrap a bowl trip into a long weekend/New Year's Eve and fly back home on New Year's Day.

For the sake of the program, I'd like to play Wisconsin in the Gator Bowl or Outback Bowl.

I didn’t think the SEC and PAC12 shared a bowl agreement just yet. It‘s ridiculous that we don’t, but i don’t think we can play a PAC12 team without it being a CFP or NY6 game until next year.

Well that stinks, I didn't know that. I just want someone other than the Big 10.

I don't really care but the bowl tie-ins to me are ridiculous. Put the best matchups together for TV and get rid of the tie-ins. It's already watered down enough with the playoff now. Makes sense too me to put the best matchups possible together.

VN Store

Back