'20 GA RB Rashad Amos (uscjr commit)

Have to recruit better.
Based on stars only right? Man, I wish I had a job where every decision was awaited with baited breath whether I am right or wrong with my prediction. There rankings are purely a prediction of how they feel a player will do in college based on whatever criteria is decided is relevant for said player. I bet they never miss one, never over-rank and definitely never under-rank any single player.

Everyone says we need a power back. 6' 210 is a pretty good starting point for that kind of back. We still have a month till the early signing period. Let's see if he moves any at all.

Film looks decent. What kind of competition does he play against?
He plays in a really good region in AAAA with Cartersville, Cedartown, and Troup County. Sandy Creek was down the last few years from when they were winning state championships, but they went 9-1 this year and are one of the favorites in AAAA with the playoffs starting this week.

The fact of that matter is you can see whatever you want to see in a recruit like this but the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

We missed on our top targets at the position and need to be recruiting better - but this guy is still likely to be a good find this late in the process.

Aw lawd! A RB over 210 who dont play LBer.

See, there's this guy named Fleming...he's the bigger guy called a FB. 😱

In honor of GA, here's a highlight for some y'all that werent around. My lord, he was big time around the goal line. One of my all time favs, he and Troy Fleming.

Edit: just watched video. Jabari had 1 cut. The next move was lowering his shoulder and carrying defender to next one. I counted 5 UNLV tacklers, LOL.

Last edited:
Same HS as Rajon Neal I think.
Correct. There was another running back after Rajion that we were in on and went to Ole Miss. I cannot remember his name for some reason. He tore his ACL his freshman season.

Edit: Eric Swinney is who I was trying to think of.

Last edited:
The fact of that matter is you can see whatever you want to see in a recruit like this but the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

We missed on our top targets at the position and need to be recruiting better - but this guy is still likely to be a good find this late in the process.

And could develop into a serviceable back if developed properly.

In honor of GA, here's a highlight for some y'all that werent around. My lord, he was big time around the goal line. One of my all time favs, he and Troy Fleming.

Edit: just watched video. Jabari had 1 cut. The next move was lowering his shoulder and carrying defender to next one. I counted 5 UNLV tacklers, LOL.

Troy!!! BGA !

Reactions: gainesvol82

Troy Fleming was my downstairs neighbor at Sutter's Mill apartments near Bearden. That was a big freaking dude that I would have hated to get hit by.

VN Store

Back