Volleyballers on the road starting Sunday (11/10) vs Alabama

StrangeVol

Off to Tuscaloosa in search of another win to put some wind back in their sales the Lady Vols will take on the Bama girls at 3:00 pm and will be televised on SECN+. This should be a competitive match as both teams are mired toward the bottom of the SEC standings with records of 10-12 for us (10th) and 12-9 (9th) for them. They are just average at home and we have been pretty awful on the road.

So who will win? Smart money would be on Bama, but what the heck, I'm a Lady Vol fan trough thick (last season) or thin. :)

This seems like the perfect day to rub some salt into an open wound. :) I'm sure there is a lot of gloom and doom all over Tuscaloser today so let's not miss this chance to give them a little more. Crush Bama! :)

SWEEP!!!! Lady Vols spread the sets around and produce 53 kills in a three-set victory over the Crimson T*rd. We finally figured out that we could set to players other than Tessa Grubbs and that they could score too! The girls dominated and really looked like the team of last season for the first time this year. I hope to see much more of that.

Way to rub that salt in ladies. :)

total team win...killing it everywhere...very nice win...yep, SV, wouldn't mind seeing a little more of that....everything just flowed...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

Dmm tv just switched from Lady Volly Vols to some weird football game. Wed. night 11/13.. Final set and TN was ahead....can someone pls tell me ending of this match!
Thanks

VN Store

Back