If we finish 7-5

Don’t get me wrong. At one time, I thought UTC was all we could win. Battered Vol for sure. I’m very happy and hope 7-5 is where we end up.
I’m pumping the brakes though. There is some major suckage in SECe this year. Vandy, Mizzou, South Carolina and Kentucky just aren’t good. Thank god we will finish ahead of them this time. I feel like I need to add Arkansas in that list somehow, but they aren’t in the East.
There are a lot of pieces still missing and the loss of the seniors and Trey will be felt.
We need a good recruiting haul for sure. Sept 12 we are at Oklahoma. We have a long way to go.

Don’t get me wrong. At one time, I thought UTC was all we could win. Battered Vol for sure. I’m very happy and hope 7-5 is where we end up.
I’m pumping the brakes though. There is some major suckage in SECe this year. Vandy, Mizzou, South Carolina and Kentucky just aren’t good. Thank god we will finish ahead of them this time. I feel like I need to add Arkansas in that list somehow, but they aren’t in the East.
There are a lot of pieces still missing and the loss of the seniors and Trey will be felt.
We need a good recruiting haul for sure. Sept 12 we are at Oklahoma. We have a long way to go.
At least Jalen Hurts will be gone

College Sports Madness has Tennessee playing Temple in the Birmingham Bowl

2019 Football Bowls

They have Tennessee in the Birmingham Bowl while they have Kentucky in the TaxSlayer Bowl:rolleyes:
If Tennessee goes 7-5 they are not falling to the depths of Memphis or Birmingham cesspools. They will go to gator or outback or music City. With outside shot at charlotte

VN Store

Back