Kentucky fan here

Congratulations on the win tonight. I thought we had you at the end, but in spite of some boneheaded penalties and miscues your D stepped up when it needed to. You likely make a bowl this year. Hopefully we can beat Vandy next week and our final two OOC games and still get to 7 wins and a bowl.

Imo Pruitt is righting your ship. I just wish we could beat you guys more than once every couple decades. Im afraid until we can get a legit QB, we're going to see a lot more games like this one.

Have a blessed evening and enjoy your win. Talk to you again next year.

Thanks. UK is my second favorite team due to my Grandfather on my Dad's side being a big UK fan. Look at the bright side, at least you didn't lose to a scrub team OOC like Georgia State. I still hear about it even know (mostly from non-SEC fans).

Congratulations on the win tonight. I thought we had you at the end, but in spite of some boneheaded penalties and miscues your D stepped up when it needed to. You likely make a bowl this year. Hopefully we can beat Vandy next week and our final two OOC games and still get to 7 wins and a bowl.

Imo Pruitt is righting your ship. I just wish we could beat you guys more than once every couple decades. Im afraid until we can get a legit QB, we're going to see a lot more games like this one.

Stoops should have went for it on 4th and short every time.

Thanks for stopping by and good luck the rest of your season. Go Vols!

Reactions: alavolfan

Good luck to the Wildcats the rest of the way. I hope you win out.

Thanks for that, friend. You guys have a very good team and it easily could have gone your way tonight. We definitely want your coach to get hired away.

Classy. 👊🏼 Get those final wins.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
Yeah, no hate toward KY. Hope you guys win out and take a bowl. Your fans were snotty for a bit while we were down but it was to be expected. I dont want to crush the life out of you like I do Vandy.

Reactions: greenbacknative
Not sure if we won or you lost, but either way we came out on top somehow. I can say whatever affliction you have with us, we suffer the same thing when it comes to FU, so in a way we understand the frustration KY fans have with this series.

VN Store

Back