Everyone on here Assuming Vandy a Win?

ASSume NOTHING!! #1 threat to any game in any sport is taking a foe for granted. We have 5 years before we are there. Soon.

Reactions: oz615 and 77' Vol
I want that game more tan any game on the schedule! I don't just want to win, I want to beat them bad. I want to rub their faces in it. I want them to wear it for a year! I can't stand Vanderbilt!

Reactions: feathersax
This team won't overlook anyone
I'm beginning to believe this, not saying we won't have a hiccup especially if #2 plays out the rest of season like some are predicting but it seems like the day to day 110% effort habits are beginning to form and thats where consistency will show up come game time.

Given the amount of turnovers I expect, I am essentially assuming Vandy beats themselves.

Missouri is the game that could go either way as Dooley wants to exact some revenge against Tennessee for firing him.

We are literally in the EXACT same spot as last year.
Vandy had 6 wins and a bowl game last year. They have what, 2 wins this year? They actually are the worst team I have ever seen play football, even worst than the 2017 Vols. Now UT isn't hamstrung with JG as the only option for QB. Coaching seems to be improving as both lines are doing alright, and JJ has gone full blown zerg rage baller status in the last few games. It might start slow but I feel that UT should be able to curb stomp Vandy into the mud.

Reactions: ScottyP5
They certainly aren't playing well against Florida today...

Today’s game determines the rest of our season. If UK beats us the best bowl game we can get is Birmingham or Shreveport. Our players showed last year they will slack off to avoid those bowls. Lose this game and players will phone it in during bye week practices. For all the talk of removing Butch “me first” recruits from the team, our starting QB is still a Butch recruit that doesn’t listen to coaches and pouts when things don’t go his way.

Vandy has -21 total yards and 3 first downs here
3rd Quarter

Vandy & Arkansas in a sewer race today.

No. After losing to GA State, we can’t assume anything. However, the result tonight against Kentucky will be a good indicator for the remaining games.

VN Store

Back