Aquira DeCosta is leaving Baylor

stllvf

StlLVF Saw first game in 1976
She was an almost LV, we thought. I would expect she will and the coaches will at least consider if it is a mutual interest.

And another example of recruiting too many players.

Noticed that a former Baylor player is a first team all american - now at Miami. And again a player who "almost" was an LV.

She was an almost LV, we thought. I would expect she will and the coaches will at least consider if it is a mutual interest.

Noticed that a former Baylor player is a first team all american - now at Miami. And again a player who "almost" was an LV.
DeCosta would have had the same problem at Tennessee with Rennia already there and they are too close in age. One of them would have left because neither would be happy playing extended minutes at the 4. DeCosta needs to go be at a school where there will be ample minutes at the wing. Even sitting out a year, she would still play behind Rennia for Davis' senior year, and I can't see her doing that. She might as well have stayed at Baylor

DeCosta would have had the same problem at Tennessee with Rennia already there and they are too close in age. One of them would have left because neither would be happy playing extended minutes at the 4. DeCosta needs to go be at a school where there will be ample minutes at the wing. Even sitting out a year, she would still play behind Rennia for Davis' senior year, and I can't see her doing that. She might as well have stayed at Baylor
I think she was making the transition from the 4 to the 3 at Baylor. I also don’t think playing time has anything to do with why she was leaving. She would fit in nicely here with Davis because Davis plays the 3.

Aquira needs to come to Tennessee and play for Coach Harper:cool:

Reactions: dunkingdan
Seems like a lot of the women’s players that should be a 4 really want to play the wing. Boothe at Texas and Patterson at ND? Speaking of the 4 spot, it would be nice if Lou’s knee progresses and can play more minutes. Her shooting ability and experience will be needed.

She is not leaving until the next semester so will be a while before we know her destination.

I would assume (note assume given NCAA rulings) that if she transfers after the first semester to another university she would be eligible two semesters later or January 2021. However, I don't expect she will become a LV.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
I would assume (note assume given NCAA rulings) that if she transfers after the first semester to another university she would be eligible two semesters later or January 2021. However, I don't expect she will become a LV.
Yes which will be perfect every team that is in a conference because she would be available the conference and post season. I think she probably goes to a Pac team.

VN Store

Back