*****Freak's Friday Night Before Kentucky Admittedly Off-Topic Thread

The big city of speedwell! Man, that whole road to lafallotte was always a curse to me. I would always get behind someone driving 45mph, and they'd go the whole way😄
But it sure is pretty

Attachments

• MVIMG_20191024_081501.jpg
    MVIMG_20191024_081501.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: joevol33
Let me put things into perspective as far as Ky. Is concerned. My wife was born in Ky. When i married her i rescued her from having to marry one of her cousins. My inlaws bleed KY. Blue but they still can't spell Ky. Without UT.

Let me put things into perspective as far as Ky. Is concerned. My wife was born in Ky. When i married her i rescued her from having to marry one of her cousins. My inlaws bleed KY. Blue but they still can't spell Ky. Without UT.
I get it. That's the reason I moved to Georgia 20 years ago, wanted to marry outside the family 🤣

We gonna keep it rolling tomorrow night???

Sounds like the players and a lot of fans are excited about the orange pants, what do yall think about them?

Anybody making the trip up?

Turned down free tickets from a KY fan. My 14 year old done had knee surgery this week, can’t leave man behind. We will be watching from the friendly confines of home. We will be warm and we won’t be surrounded by KY fans.

Turned down free tickets from a KY fan. My 14 year old done had knee surgery this week, can’t leave man behind. We will be watching from the friendly confines of home. We will be warm and we won’t be surrounded by KY fans.
Hope the kid is doing good. Ive had 2 on my knees, didn't like it at all.

Hope the kid is doing good. Ive had 2 on my knees, didn't like it at all.

Thanks. He had patella ligament reconstruction. Popped his knee cap out first football scrimmage last season. Went through rehab, then roughed put his last three games. He popped it out two more times just going normal stuff. Good thing is he had not done any permanent cartilage damage, and his knee cap will now stay in place.

VN Store

Back