Ever since Coach Tee Martin joined the sideline ...

We are 3-1. We went 1-4 while he was up in the booth. You can never underestimate the advantage of having a leader around our young men that's achieved the ultimate goal while donning the Orange. Winning is contagious and Tee knows how. His leadership has rubbed off on this team and it's clear. Not a lot being said about it.

1. Shout out to Coach Tee! Glad hes here. Many Vols wanted this for a long time.

2. I hope he never coaches from the booth ever again

I have seen some stupid posts in my lifetime. This is in the top 10. Yeah, the team improving, getting hurt D players back, Maurer, Shrout, and the OL getting better had NOTHING TO DO WITH going 3-1. It has been because Tee is on the sidelines. If so, it is because Tee was a destraction/bad karma in the booth with Chaney and Chaney said get the hell out!!! LOL Stop reaching!!! The WR play was there with and without Tee on the sidelines. The OL and QB play has vastly improved, not the WR play!!! Tee must be coaching OL and QBs now, NOT!!!

I have seen some stupid posts in my lifetime. This is in the top 10. Yeah, the team improving, getting hurt D players back, Maurer, Shrout, and the OL getting better had NOTHING TO DO WITH going 3-1. It has been because Tee is on the sidelines. If so, it is because Tee was a destraction/bad karma in the booth with Chaney and Chaney said get the hell out!!! LOL Stop reaching!!! The WR play was there with and without Tee on the sidelines. The OL and QB play has vastly improved, not the WR play!!! Tee must be coaching OL and QBs now, NOT!!!

nobody said those other things weren't factors bro. This was about leadership, communication, accountability, and projecting confidence. Nobody is reaching in this thread except you. Have you ever played on a football team? Real question.

We are talkin real stuff and you are talkin about things like "bad karma"

There are currently 63 other volnation members on this post who disagree

But I'm glad that my first thread ever on volnation is in your top 10 worst all time ... I must got the juice

Ah, so Rumph moved down too. That explains much too.
Yeah I dunno why they decided to go that route with some of our coaches this year but it was CLEARLY a bad idea and Rumph was on the sideline last year so I'm glad hes now back too. Neids too - you could tell a difference in TE play

When I first saw this thread, I thought, “Tee is a good guy - go Vols” and let it go. After watching the improvement in our passing game, better balance among receiver targets, and the beat down our receivers delivered to Missouri, I think the OP Is on to something.

With Chaney in the booth for play calling and Tee on the sidelines for hands on management, we have a great situation.

VN Store

Back