Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This fills my heart with joy. Vols are back to +ML odds and as much as +2 point underdogs on some of the betting sites. Public money is going on UK, and I'll bet against the public as much as I can.
I don’t gamble but the initial odds that cane out had UK at -3 or -3.5. It got hammered down to even money, but in the last 2 days it’s creeped back up to -1.5 UK. Not sure what that means. It seems that someone said on here before that the professional gamblers usually bet as the game gets closer, so does this mean that those who know more than the average Joe are thinking UK wins this one? It bothers me that they had an off week and we are pretty banged up, but I really like how this team has been competing the last month. I still say we win by double digits.
#WINOUT

This fills my heart with joy. Vols are back to +ML odds and as much as +2 point underdogs on some of the betting sites. Public money is going on UK, and I'll bet against the public as much as I can.
One other thing...who is getting bet on the most? Us or them? Someone has posted that before but I don’t remember what website shows that.

Me walking into an upper deck Neyland stadium bathroom:

what_year_is_it.jpg

Is Bowden or their old QB starting at QB? Also, I've heard from Kentucky peeps that Bowden is a bit banged up.

Holy potatoes this:

"Improve restrooms to comply with modern standards for number of fixtures, accessibility and ease of use by patrons"
Lay translation: 'Coors light sponsors $19 beer night at Kneeland, patrons may now use updated facilities (in compliance with ADA standards), to expel the beverages they slammed prior to entry in an organized and sanitary fashion...parents can also change ****** diapers now'.

Says a guy who never has to stand in line for a million years because y'all got those troughs. Now you'll have to wait ten whole minutes longer than before while we still get stuck with fewer toilets than y'all have urinals.
lol. If y'all would be willing to walk forward straddling I think you could make use of a trough through the center of the room, as opposed to fixed to a wall. Just walk into the first door and work your way to the second. Maybe write to CFP. I am pro trough for everybody who wants one.

Edit: Demand trough cakes with Muschamp's image. That is stadium enhancement IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: UTProf
Says a guy who never has to stand in line for a million years because y'all got those troughs. Now you'll have to wait ten whole minutes longer than before while we still get stuck with fewer toilets than y'all have urinals.
Do what? I never got stuck. As an IBS sufferer, it was tantamount to have immediate access. Fortunately the 9 ft high toilet seat lid in Horseshoe was well suited. No one could **** on that thing. Where there's a will there's a way!

Holy potatoes this:

"Improve restrooms to comply with modern standards for number of fixtures, accessibility and ease of use by patrons"

I’ll never forget my first ever game as an 11 year old kid. Went to the bathrooms on the south end zone and saw about 18 peens at the horse trough toilet. No matter how much I pray and fast, I just couldn’t unsee that. 🤢 What I did realize was the older you get, the further away you stand and the less you care about privacy. 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

Reactions: WriterVol
I’ll never forget my first ever game as an 11 year old kid. Went to the bathrooms on the south end zone and saw about 18 peens at the horse trough toilet. No matter how much I pray and fast, I just couldn’t unsee that. 🤢 What I did realize was the older you get, the further away you stand and the less you care about privacy. 🤷🏽‍♂️😆

Third beer. this thread is getting better.

I just want to be a team at the end of the season that the pundits talk about with fear, reverence and awe. I want them to declare us as a team everyone else better be glad they don’t have to play.

I just want to be a team at the end of the season that the pundits talk about with fear, reverence and awe. I want them to declare us as a team everyone else better be glad they don’t have to play.
Vols treated their team like a stadium trough when they came into Neyland. Let 'em say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back