DE Jimari Butler - Commited

TOO TALL! DONT WANT!

Seems like another Pruitt and co "discovery". Guy went to first camp (UAB) this summer and started getting offers in July. We are first major program to offer in Sept but Nebraska and ol Piss are after him now too. Since he is from Mobile, Alabubba, I trust Pruitt and staff know how to find the gemstones in the rough down there. His tape seems good.

Wonder what his speed is? as a 3* weakside pass rusher, he would need to be a short rocket, no? I know our D loves to get after the QB.

Not yet but trending heavily away from Tennessee
I don't spend much time in the recruiting forum any more. They complain about the FF but there's more drama over there by far.

These kids have their own thoughts and reasons. If Auburn made a good sales pitch then Hardy may have reasons not related to dissing UT or its coaches. If Baron goes elsewhere then the simple fact remains that UT needs to recruit and develop great DL's. I personally like what they've done with the "lemons" they inherited this year. For such a patch work group that lost its most talented player before game one... I don't think they're half bad.

I don't spend much time in the recruiting forum any more. They complain about the FF but there's more drama over there by far.

These kids have their own thoughts and reasons. If Auburn made a good sales pitch then Hardy may have reasons not related to dissing UT or its coaches. If Baron goes elsewhere then the simple fact remains that UT needs to recruit and develop great DL's. I personally like what they've done with the "lemons" they inherited this year. For such a patch work group that lost its most talented player before game one... I don't think they're half bad.
The fact that they all come back next year including Gooden makes me more comfortable. The real problem is for 2021

TOO TALL! DONT WANT!

Seems like another Pruitt and co "discovery". Guy went to first camp (UAB) this summer and started getting offers in July. We are first major program to offer in Sept but Nebraska and ol Piss are after him now too. Since he is from Mobile, Alabubba, I trust Pruitt and staff know how to find the gemstones in the rough down there. His tape seems good.

Wonder what his speed is? as a 3* weakside pass rusher, he would need to be a short rocket, no? I know our D loves to get after the QB.

I think I read somewhere he was timed at 4.59 in his 40.

TOO TALL! DONT WANT!

Sounds bonded with Tee his primary recruiter. Good length but needs to bulk up.

VN Store

Back