Chennedy Carter lit USA Basketball up last night

I don't care how many shots she had to take, Carter was able to score 34 points on players considered to be the best in the world.
But the point of posting it was to point out that if the best players in the world allowed her to score 34, our Lady Vols certainly have their work cut out for them!

Reactions: mcannon1 and Bell42
I don't care how many shots she had to take, Carter was able to score 34 points on players considered to be the best in the world.
But the point of posting it was to point out that if the best players in the world allowed her to score 34, our Lady Vols certainly have their work cut out for them!

If she scored 34, but the team only scored 63 total when they play Tennessee, I wouldn’t be upset about it.

Was one of her more efficient games almost shot 50 percent from the field and made all her free throws. Rest of the team was 13 of 41 so that is why they lost so big.

Ok ? She took 21 shots and they had there doors blown off

34 points on 21 shots is an excellent conversion rate. 48% from the floor, 50% from deep (5-10) and perfect from the FT line (9-9). Throw in 3 assists, 2 blocks a steal and only 1 TO against the players in the world...that's a stat line anyone would drool over.

34 points on 21 shots is an excellent conversion rate. 48% from the floor, 50% from deep (5-10) and perfect from the FT line (9-9). Throw in 3 assists, 2 blocks a steal and only 1 TO against the players in the world...that's a stat line anyone would drool over.

Yes, that is certainly elite shooting efficiency.

She can get her shot off against anyone, but some of those shots were taken too quickly and would be considered bad shots, even if a few went in the basket. I love her handle, she will be a great pro.

VN Store

Back