Garth Brooks Concert

I have to say the grass around here looks great right now. My yards is the greenest it has been in months. That weird flash drought killed everything but November has been wet and warm and the grass is loving it.

That being said, it is supposed to snow Tuesday. Crazy weather.
Mine has quit drying out with the hour less of sunlight because of DST.

Outdoor concert in Knoxville in November? Why?

giphy.gif

I just wish they'd get the damn thing over. Tired of seeing the promotion stuff in the stadium and hearing his awful music played to promote it. Good graaaaacious! Make it stop.
Come on man. Minus the alias thing he did, Garth is a legend

I used to enjoy Garth Brooks in the 90’s lol when I was in high school and college nowadays not so much. Why though couldn’t they have done this in the spring or summer? Who wants to freeze their butt off in mid November. Hopefully the field is in decent shape before the Vandy game

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I'm just wondering if it's going to snow or pour rain. Seems like a late time to schedule an outdoor show in Knoxville. Best of luck to those going.

So I wonder if you could take a square of grass with you when you leave the concert. I know people that have turf.

I thought you were supposed to take a lid of grass into a concert. Don’t know what you bring out. Hopefully a good buzz.

VN Store

Back