Prime Time to coach the Noles?

No experience and a much tougher job than what he has now. I’m not sure he would want to have the headaches associated with coaching football. What is his salary now anyway?
No clue what he makes, but it's hard for me to imagine FSU hiring a coach with zero experience.

Would this be like Tennessee hiring Peyton Manning? :)

No clue what he makes, but it's hard for me to imagine FSU hiring a coach with zero experience.

Would this be like Tennessee hiring Peyton Manning? :)
Yes, about the same. I never expected Manning to enjoy the daily grind of coaching but I have suggested that Manning would be a great AD at UT if he wanted it. It would be an automatic guarantee for a top 5 or top 10 recruiting class every year.

Reactions: OG.V83
Can definitely see this happening ... he could resurrect their brand and it would be fast

Last edited:
Recruiting being the main reason over coaching ... but I bet he can coach his azz off too

Yes, about the same. I never expected Manning to enjoy the daily grind of coaching but I have suggested that Manning would be a great AD at UT if he wanted it. It would be an automatic guarantee for a top 5 or top 10 recruiting class every year.
It will be interesting to see what Manning does as the years go by. Right now, to me at least, he seems like a guy who's enjoying life after football.

Can yall think of a better ambassador for them .. kids won't have to "buy in" like they would with someone else... kinda like Penny Hardaway with memphis basketball.. no coaching experience.. he has what, the #1 ranked class

No way you can take that risk on a guy who's never coached before at a major program like FSU. IMO

Well they need to realize where they're at in reality right now ... we had to. Maybe they take a chance on him ... it is Neon Deion

Can yall think of a better ambassador for them .. kids won't have to "buy in" like they would with someone else... kinda like Penny Hardaway with memphis basketball.. no coaching experience.. he has what, the #1 ranked class
Hardaway had some coaching experience at least, just not at the collegiate level.

Well they need to realize where they're at in reality right now ... we had to. Maybe they take a chance on him ... it is Neon Deion
I think they'd have to be out of options to hire Deion. You never know I guess. But it would definitely generate some buzz around their program. No doubt about that.

Reactions: hmhawk and OG.V83
I think they'd have to be out of options to hire Deion. You never know I guess. But it would definitely generate some buzz around their program. No doubt about that.

Someone from that conference has to challenge Clemson ... they waltz right in every year. I think FSU could if they get their juice back

Correct he had 1 year of high school coaching under his belt
I think he coached two years at East plus his AAU experience. with "Team Penny." Still not a lot of experience though, I agree.

Reactions: OG.V83
I think he coached two years at East plus his AAU experience. with "Team Penny." Still not a lot of experience though, I agree.

Brought up penny cuz he had the ambassador effect I'm talking about .. think deion could do something similar cuz hes even more of a household name than penny is ... every father out there gonna want Jr. Playing for Deion Sanders ... man it's actually kind of a scary thought .. could become a problem for our own recruiting

I was literally just saying this to freak ...

Screenshot_20191108-030927_CBS Sports.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

Bruh they watchin and listen 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll be danged

If FSU hires Deion Sanders they might as well just flush the football program down the toilet

I bet Vegas will have a line out soon ...

I'm guessing his first season win total will be @ 7

They will land a top 5 class his 2nd year

Deion Sanders has ZERO head coaching experience

Hes been coached by a legend and knows what good coaching looks like. Besides, Recruiting over coaching these days ... kids are more prepared than ever. He will attract every 5 star across the nation ... u must not remember the late 80's and how FSU had a choke hold on college football.
Ain't nobody cheering this on, but this can definitely happen. It very possible he will be their next coach. And I think he has success off the rip too
Edit: make that 2 legends hes been coached by.
Bowden and Johnson in Dallas

VN Store

Back