Tennessee to wear orange pants vs. UK

I thought he was talkin bout tampa and them old puke colored orange unis tho .. he said he liked em better than their current ones .. Tennesseefan2019 had posted an old pic of em cuz they had the orange facemasks. Respect the tampa fans opinion cuz he obviously had put more thought into his teams attire than us other folks but I still thoroughly disagree. Their orange is lifeless. That's back when buccaneer fans wore paper sacks over their heads .. saints too for that matter
Anytime I think about the early incarnation of the Bucs, I think about their HC John McKay, formerly an extremely successful coach at USC. McKay had a fantastic, biting sense of humor that makes Mike Leach look almost boring. A reporter once asked him how he felt about his team's execution. McKay replied, "I'm all for it."

Epic post example that happened before I joined:

One that had me laughin so hard my chest hurt, was when that one dude who was supposedly from England ... said he was a transplant from Arkansas ... said him and his wife were practicing the vols playbook in their bedroom... omg I shoulda joined back then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yall tore into that bs so fast .. that troll didn't stand a chance .. it was epic and I dont even like the word epic
That thread was great. Skaspers ride sharing thread is one of my favorites.

Wear Orange and beat Kentucky.

Anyone letting a Dooley ruin Orange pants need to get past that and get them a pair.

Orange pants are awesome.
Dooley ruined a lot of things-but he wasn't so powerful as to ruin a color! Although I must admit, boy butch stunk up the place so much-he may have been able to...

Reactions: FïreBall
Wear Orange and beat Kentucky.

Anyone letting a Dooley ruin Orange pants need to get past that and get them a pair.

Orange pants are awesome.
I wear orange shorts often during the summer. I used to have a pair of orange overalls when I was in high school, but I've never had orange pants.

Dooley ruined a lot of things-but he wasn't so powerful as to ruin a color! Although I must admit, boy butch stunk up the place so much-he may have been able to...

Before we know it Butch will be off our payroll and we will never think of him again. Waiting is the worst part if you don’t count all the money he has for doing such a poor job.

I wear orange shorts often during the summer. I used to have a pair of orange overalls when I was in high school, but I've never had orange pants.
Nothing wrong with Orange shorts that’s for sure.

I’ve got some Orange swim trunks. They go great with the Tennessee beach towel.

Will CJP wear orange pants Saturday as a tribute to Dooley?
200.gif

@DeerPark12 Said we don’t have orange pants or any pants with stripes ordered for this season. I say we bring them back next year.

I definitely prefer the double stripes over the current pants.

But I also prefer the current pants to the ones we wore under Butch from 2015-2017. I hated the side checker stripe thing.

Boooooom. Way to go.Pruitt. This is my favorite Vol uni combo. I can still see the orange pants coming back on ND from down 31-7 in the first half to win it!

Reactions: MemphisVol77
I definitely prefer the double stripes over the current pants.

But I also prefer the current pants to the ones we wore under Butch from 2015-2017. I hated the side checker stripe thing.

Double stripes for sure. Right now our uniforms are kind of an Orange and White version of Penn State’s unis. I think next year we get a pretty big overhaul, everything from the actual material and build to the template.

Maybe we will see the orange pants a couple times a year afterall.

@DeerPark12 Said we don’t have orange pants or any pants with stripes ordered for this season. I say we bring them back next year.

That was 2018. They ordered orange pants for this season, as I said this summer, and they wore them against Mississippi State already.

UT would like to add the stripes, but I don't anticipate seeing it. Nike has some continuity things with the uniform design.

VN Store

Back