Game Thread: LADY VOLS VS. CENTRAL ARKANSAS

Wow, Kam Harris has improved. You can see in this limited time that she is moving much better and that was a little post move she has not had before.

Horston, Green, Davis, Brown and Key and leave them the heck alone for a few minutes. Experiment time is now over, lets see if at long, long last we might have just five minutes of actual offensive flow and efficiency. I don't think that's going to just suddenly click in Monday at Notre Dame.

Burrell and I guess KK off the bench. Several LV players are clearly not SEC caliber at this point. I totally disagree about Brown, she's that versatile, heady, steady role player every good team needs. Davis is still so maddeningly inconsistent. Obviously, Horston is loaded with potential, I sure hope that gets developed and not stymied. We've seen way too much of that the last few seasons.

Kam looks like the most improved player on this team so far. Good D, and good boxing out too. And she looks like she's got a clue, unlike KK recently.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Harper called for one shot and Burrell drives and scores with 11 seconds on the clock lol.

Horston, Green, Davis, Brown and Key and leave them the heck alone for a few minutes. Experiment time is now over, lets see if at long, long last we might have just five minutes of actual offensive flow and efficiency. I don't think that's going to just suddenly click in Monday at Notre Dame.

Burrell and I guess KK off the bench. Several LV players are clearly not SEC caliber at this point. I totally disagree about Brown, she's that versatile, heady, steady role player every good team needs. Davis is still so maddeningly inconsistent. Obviously, Horston is loaded with potential, I sure hope that gets developed and not stymied. We've seen way too much of that the last few seasons.

Rae, not Brown....Brown as the shooter off the bench sounds right
SHe is good for smarts, but the longer she runs the more she is affected.
Keep her minutes in check
Sub her often but not for long spans

VN Store

Back