Tennessee to wear orange pants vs. UK

So much wisdom here in what DT says .. some king David or Solomon-esque stuff. On the real - his attitude oughtta be everybody's attitude for the rest of this season!! That junk got me hype ... let's go get these philistines brah!!!!

Reactions: FïreBall and TAF
I dunno bruh ... them creamsicle orange unis was wack son .. but you right bout the current ones not being any better .. they should go black with creamsicle orange details... that might be dope

Black is not in our uniform color palette. I call Deerpark out of the shadows every now and again to 'splain to folks.

Reactions: OG.V83
I like the white jerseys w/ orange pants. I’d like a Win vs KY more!

As so many believe the color and scheme of our uniforms has a big effect on the games outcome, and as we are "even money" on the spread-these orange pants should prompt 1000's of Vol Fans to book a bet-easy money if they are right.

Black is not in our uniform color palette. I call Deerpark out of the shadows every now and again to 'splain to folks.

I thought he was talkin bout tampa and them old puke colored orange unis tho .. he said he liked em better than their current ones .. Tennesseefan2019 had posted an old pic of em cuz they had the orange facemasks. Respect the tampa fans opinion cuz he obviously had put more thought into his teams attire than us other folks but I still thoroughly disagree. Their orange is lifeless. That's back when buccaneer fans wore paper sacks over their heads .. saints too for that matter

Man I'm so afraid too. Is it too late to lie and say it was supposed to be blue font??

Nah I been following this board for a couple years but was too lazy to join until recently.. it's funny cuz I feel like I kinda know yall from a distance so to speak. Vol nation is a trip when you lookin on from the outside ... there was so many times I laughed reading some epic posts by all yall regulars. I happen to know a thing or two about this incoming class and it's an exciting time to be a vol. It was time for me to create an account

Epic post example that happened before I joined:

One that had me laughin so hard my chest hurt, was when that one dude who was supposedly from England ... said he was a transplant from Arkansas ... said him and his wife were practicing the vols playbook in their bedroom... omg I shoulda joined back then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yall tore into that bs so fast .. that troll didn't stand a chance .. it was epic and I dont even like the word epic

VN Store

Back