Red Dead 2 Offical Tralier

This game with graphic mods and ray tracing will be absolutely gorgeous

Given what's already possible on current gen hardware, I think we are one console generation away from practical photo realism. i.e., PS6 and whatever Xbox is out then will look about 90% indistinguishable from real life in most applications.

PC:

Minimum specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB HDD
Space: 150GB
Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Recommended specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
Memory: 12GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB HDD Space: 150GB

Given what's already possible on current gen hardware, I think we are one console generation away from practical photo realism. i.e., PS6 and whatever Xbox is out then will look about 90% indistinguishable from real life in most applications.
I’m on PC

PC:

Minimum specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300
Memory: 8GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon R9 280 3GB HDD
Space: 150GB

Recommended specifications:

Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
Memory: 12GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB / AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB HDD Space: 150GB
Can’t wait to put my 2080TI and i9-9900K to the test with this game

Reactions: C1500
Anyone enjoying the game so far? I have enjoyed it way better on PC then I did on PS4. I have run into some freezing and stuttering here and there, but that about the only complaint I have so far.

I’ve had the game for a bit on PS4 but just recently started playing the online version. Have to say it’s pretty frustrating to be running a trader mission and get kicked off the server. You lose the goods and you don’t get paid. The camp spawning issues are also annoying.

Anyone enjoying the game so far? I have enjoyed it way better on PC then I did on PS4. I have run into some freezing and stuttering here and there, but that about the only complaint I have so far.
Reviews seem to say it's a mess on PC

Reviews seem to say it's a mess on PC

Ya, I have run into more issues now. I only play single player so I have no clue about online.

The map glitches out like crazy now and all the textures are all to crap now.

VN Store

Back