Worst Ideas (split thread)

If they ever build a Tennessee Football Hall of Fame of Bad Ideas, the first inductees have to be Orange Dog, 3rd Down for What, Smokey Howl and Lane Kiffin's courtesy car.
And THE ROCK by stadium announcer

If they ever build a Tennessee Football Hall of Fame of Bad Ideas, the first inductees have to be Orange Dog, 3rd Down for What, Smokey Howl and Lane Kiffin's courtesy car.
I don't think the car itself was a bad idea. The fact that he wrecked it and the alleged circumstances regarding the wreck became the issues.

This was hijacking the other thread so I split it off. The list is long. I'll add:

The Johnny Majors Show
AstroTurf
Sal Sunseri
Cookouts at Bruce's house
That halftime show where they asked the crowd to bark along with How Much is that Doggy in the Window?

I don't understand why there can't be a few different options. Also, can we use the crowd-energizers on selected/crucial third downs? It's so repetitive.
My favorite is when it's the end of the game and we've got the lead and the other team has the ball and they hit the 3rd down music... as if they're not going to automatically go for it on 4th down if they don't make it.

Reactions: jamesd1628

VN Store

Back