Recruiting a worry

Aw shucks, you think so? Thank you so much for your Insight on the complexities of recruiting.
No problem! If you need to be talked off the ledge again, just remind yourself that it's early November, the sky isn't falling, and we still have a chance to be bowl eligible.

Reactions: LookinUp
Lots of triggered internet warriors and snowflakes over a factual post. Recruiting is right where it needs to be if you’re ok with losing to fl, bama, and Georgia every year and having a 9 win ceiling. Enjoy delusion

Remind me of our record the past two years? Hell, tell me our overall record the past 10 years and tell me if that is top 25 worthy.

I've asked the same thing, I'd like to know. But as I pointed out, recruiting isn't over, so are these figures based on "gut feelings". I'd like to see a ranking based on ACTUAL signed letters of intent, not, "well he might, he hasn't signed but we feel good about it, we talking too, etc." Does anyone actually have that data? If so, What is the ranking, unless it is Top Secret.

You realize there is a recruiting forum on this very website? You can also look at various websites and compare the rankings. A simple search can answer all of your questions.

You realize there is a recruiting forum on this very website? You can also look at various websites and compare the rankings. A simple search can answer all of your questions.
I assume this is true for everyone on this very string! Even though you are an expert, many discussing the situation on this string have made some interesting points, I'd like to hear more from them. And to answer your question, yes I do; however, I noticed you too have posted on this string, so I guess, I'll ask you to answer your own question.

Will probably get blasted for this, but bumping this after the groin punch earlier today.

recruiting is weak, even with the bad start very disappointed. Wiffed on most our big names really, butch jones staff recruited better. Way better...no way we break top 15. I don’t even see us chasing the 5 star talent this year.
Yeah numbers aren’t everything but we are not recruiting well at all right now. We may be better next year but prob dip again. Pruitt needs results next year or may get worse. I hope to be proven wrong and they cobble together a respectable sec class. Just sucks to be 9 or 10th in sec

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It feels good to look at the team recruiting rankings and see UT in the top ten. Just do not count how many SEC teams are ranked above us or you might get discouraged.
We're one point from overtaking UF on rivals, and they have 24 commits while we have only 23.

If we overtake them, we'll be the 4th SEC team and the 2nd in the East. On Rivals of course.

How are recruiting rankings calculated? Are #s averaged across the total number of signees or is it a total of all scores added up?

recruiting is weak, even with the bad start very disappointed. Wiffed on most our big names really, butch jones staff recruited better. Way better...no way we break top 15. I don’t even see us chasing the 5 star talent this year.
Yeah numbers aren’t everything but we are not recruiting well at all right now. We may be better next year but prob dip again. Pruitt needs results next year or may get worse. I hope to be proven wrong and they cobble together a respectable sec class. Just sucks to be 9 or 10th in sec

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back