Tennessee is now favored in Saturdays game

After the first two games, we haven't lost to anyone we should have beaten. This team has improved greatly and doesn't even resemble the team that took the field against Georgia State. I'm certainly not saying we are a dominant team now or that we couldn't lose these upcoming games but if we continue to trend in the same direction, we should win out.

For this year to be different, I need us to win 2 of the last 3.
2 of 3 and I am back to neutral on Pruitt. He has the pieces in place, mainly some options at QB, marked improved in the O line and a defense that is developing a killer instinct. Plus cleaner play overall. 6-6 merely meets majority expectations. 7-5 exceeds them and that is the step up that will keep me all in for CJP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Titan05
As stated by several other posters, LV has no interest in who wins the games. They just want to the betting to be as even on both teams as they can get, then they don't lose.. Obviously there were a lot of betters taking TN with the opening line of KY+4 so now they are trying to get more bets on KY. Don't put much stock in believing they think TN wins.

I personally think this will be a tough game. A toss up imo. I wish CJP would remind the team (VOLS) that they have asked the fans to show up at home games. Also, he would remind them that we need them to give 100% when away from Neyland. It works both ways imo.

All that means is bettors were taking UT.
Gamblers making a killing on UT 4 games straight. Joey Galloway called them a lock on national TV last week vs. UAB. In my case as soon as they took my money i'd know Vols won't cover.

VN Store

Back