The Official Tennessee vs. UNC Asheville Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, SEC Network+

Crazy. You weren't kidding. I thought maybe you just meant a few early games.

They did something similar last year, having 2 conference games for each team before January, and it looks like they are doing it again this year only moving one of them up to the first game for most of the teams.

It's an interesting idea and outside of the early tournaments a way to add interest to early season basketball.

Too many turnovers, especially by Turner and Bowden. I wouldn't expect that to be the norm. Team has some potential but I think without Plavisc they're a bubble team come tourney time.
I think there's enough negative attention on the Plavisc deal that UT will win the appeal.

Reactions: 1985Vols
Could be, although last year, while we had different guys step up on different nights, we always had that option to get the ball to Grant and let him go to work.
I see what your saying , then my money would have to be Turner . He has already had some daggers . I got a couple buddies that are Kentucky fans that can confirm this lolol .

Last edited:
I think there's enough negative attention on the Plavisc deal that UT will win the appeal.
I'd be shocked considering they've already lost one appeal. I think I read somewhere there would likely have to be new information to even have another appeal considered.

Turner has missed 5 free throws TONIGHT !!! That is crazy !! He shot over 81% last year

Might be a bit early....but....yikes Kent is getting bullied by UNC Asheville. I don't envision him playing much this year.

I really don't like how this game is ending. We checked out with about 3:00 to go.

VN Store

Back