'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

I'm a recruiting fanatic, as well; that's why I prefer a good class before a "high ranking". Dont need the same people who believe Harrison Bailey is the 219th prospect in the country, 5th best QB, and 25th best prospect in the state of Ga, to tell me whether we do or not. I'll take Jeremy Pruitt's word for it.
Fair

giphy.gif
668772B9-BB74-4599-BFDA-7065EC32AD34.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Seems like one thing our staff is good at evaluating and the sites seem to miss is that guys who lose a bunch of bad weight will become more athletic with time in the weight room.

Essentially the opposite of the Butch strategy, and the upside is you get guys who are gonna get stronger and more athletic, whereas guys like Tatum that were undersized but athletic put on a bunch of weight but lose the athleticism.

I'm a recruiting fanatic, as well; that's why I prefer a good class before a "high ranking". Dont need the same people who believe Harrison Bailey is the 219th prospect in the country, 5th best QB, and 25th best prospect in the state of Ga, to tell me whether we do or not. I'll take Jeremy Pruitt's word for it.
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?

After watching this kids film, other than a big body I don't see much. He uses his weight to push kids around that are 150-200 pounds lighter than him and looks like he is holding them on every play. Looks very slow can't even begin to visualize him as a tackle.

I know people on here will hate my opinion but he looks to me about what he is ranked, and that is solely because of his size not ability.

Yeah, this is probably a guy who isn't playing until year 3 of his career. And that's fine. That's what we should want for an OL. It isn't great when you have to start freshmen on the OL unless they're just generational talents like Smith.

Healthy depth is a good thing.

I can’t help it man
You aren't wrong necessarily. Not stars so much as...not another P5 has offered him. That is uhh interesting.

Plus, your theoretically don't want a bigger kid you have to downsize. Research says you want a kid you add weight to.

Reactions: tn4elvis

VN Store

Back