'20 TX OG Kyree Miller

If he is a powerful straight ahead blocker but not quick laterally, he might be used in a jumbo package where he doesn't have to chase his victim. A player who can block straight ahead on 4th and 1 is worth a lot, even if the speed doesn't come. And if it does come... watch out.
Did you watch any of the video? He pulled and looked pretty decent, not bad for his size.

I did the research recently, there's only like 12 OG's in the nation in 2020 class ranked higher than a 3 star.

Even back to days of griddie, C's & OL - just didnt seem to get the super high rankings. love the get.

Caveat, a lot has changed in 20 years with camps, SM. I'm simply making an old man comment about how things have changed. Kinda like the low key OL get. To me 3* lineman means three yards and a cloud of dust.

sign em up!

I did the research recently, there's only like 12 OG's in the nation in 2020 class ranked higher than a 3 star.
After that analyst compared Spraggins to that 5 star guard that went to Ga last year I thought he’d get a bump. Alas...

However, when Hyatt gets his 4 star jump on rivals, which is coming in their next update, he’ll be a composite 4 star

giphy.gif

IllustriousScalyAustraliansilkyterrier-max-1mb.gif

OK, the star system is full of it. I watched his tape and damn! The kid dominated on every play shown. He was fattening people left and right. I would love see him at nose tackle. I know we need OL but that guy could definitely clog up a couple of lanes. I sincerely hope we hang on to him.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I just want a high ranking. I’m a recruiting fanatic
I'm a recruiting fanatic, as well; that's why I prefer a good class before a "high ranking". Dont need the same people who believe Harrison Bailey is the 219th prospect in the country, 5th best QB, and 25th best prospect in the state of Ga, to tell me whether we do or not. I'll take Jeremy Pruitt's word for it.

OK, the star system is full of it. I watched his tape and damn! The kid dominated on every play shown. He was fattening people left and right. I would love see him at nose tackle. I know we need OL but that guy could definitely clog up a couple of lanes. I sincerely hope we hang on to him.
Was he feeding em cornbread?

VN Store

Back