'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

HB...In my opinion is getting soooo disrespected in the state of Georgia. From his body of work that he has accumulated as a QB against really good competition. H.S. teams that have players already college prepped. HB is representing the state as there best QB and when you look at where he’s at as player rankings in the state. It just blows my mind that he is so far down the list of players better than him in the state. If HB was headed to Georgia,Alabama,Auburn or ETC....he would be in the top 5 or at least top 10 in the state. There’s not that many on that list that’s gonna go to there school of choice and be the best player on there team. HB WILL BE when he becomes that developed player in the program!!!!! He’s a winner at a high level stage and that’s the ingredients every team wants in a QB.

Who said that about Dormady? I thought he’d improve the passing efficiency (I was epically wrong), but I didn’t note anyone according Peyton Manning status to him.

Agreed. I was totally bearish on Dormady as the typical kid out of Texas coached to be a QB by his daddy also his hs coach. Lots of those kids have the mechanics and display what college coaches like to see on film but are most often busts. Hurts is one of the few that did not fall on this track but even then, Hurts has always been a better running back than QB.

HB...In my opinion is getting soooo disrespected in the state of Georgia. From his body of work that he has accumulated as a QB against really good competition. H.S. teams that have players already college prepped. HB is representing the state as there best QB and when you look at where he’s at as player rankings in the state. It just blows my mind that he is so far down the list of players better than him in the state. If HB was headed to Georgia,Alabama,Auburn or ETC....he would be in the top 5 or at least top 10 in the state. There’s not that many on that list that’s gonna go to there school of choice and be the best player on there team. HB WILL BE when he becomes that developed player in the program!!!!! He’s a winner at a high level stage and that’s the ingredients every team wants in a QB.
I will be honest here. I could not figure out which school you were referring to as ETC. I spent a solid minute on that before I figured it out.

on a Bailey note, not related to the post above, have the coaches seen one of his games this year? just to show support, and cruit the other players there. not just 2020 either.

I will be honest here. I could not figure out which school you were referring to as ETC. I spent a solid minute on that before I figured it out.

on a Bailey note, not related to the post above, have the coaches seen one of his games this year? just to show support, and cruit the other players there. not just 2020 either.
Lol on the Etc...I’m sure they send someone down there recruiting every Friday

Well I have seen some say that Gilbert isnt quite as good because he drops a lot of passes. Its been said quite a bit since he committed to LSU.
He does drop a lot of passes and plays sloppy for a 5*, but he is still a bona fide 5* talent. I think that is still the feeling about AG for most.

Well I have seen some say that Gilbert isnt quite as good because he drops a lot of passes. Its been said quite a bit since he committed to LSU.
Gilbert is a freak but he doesn’t want to block and his hands are suspect. He definitely a five star talent but if it’s between him and Washington at TE I’d prefer Washington.

Gilbert is a freak but he doesn’t want to block and his hands are suspect. He definitely a five star talent but if it’s between him and Washington at TE I’d prefer Washington.
Gilbert should come play WDE for us, but he won't. He could get the 3 and out and hand the controls back to HB.

VN Store

Back